Author Topic: Brennon Magnese's Civil Authority Application  (Read 883 times)

Offline Burnt ToÎ?Ï?t

• View Profile
    • Awards
Brennon Magnese's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 20, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »
Brennon Magnese's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: ßurnt ?ø??t

IC Character Name: Brennon Magnese

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
(I want to begin this by apologizing if there are any missing U's in this application, the key is slightly dead.) My character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority because he wishes to further the wishes of the Universal union. He comes from what was formerly known as Saint Louis Missouri, in North America. He has always obeyed every order to the letter, even before the 7 hour war.
Brennon Magnese was 32(?) at the time of the 7 hour war, and was happy to give in to the UU  command. Not because he hated humanity, but because he believes that the UU will bring humanity to great places that it could never have reached by it's self. He wishes to repay them with his service, and his life if need be, in order to save his benefactors fro, the upstarts that might want to topple them.
Brennon Magnese came to city 45 because the universal union was attempting to consolidate the population into well defined heavily fortified cities. (I don't know the back story for the city its self and I can't find it, so I will wing it for this paragraph, sorry) When he arrived at city 45, he immediately became fascinated with the new government that controlled Earth. He watched in awe as other citizens became proud loyal members of the Universal Union, and wished to follow in their footsteps.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Brennon Magnese is a strict, loyal, and well-tempered man. He follows and has always followed every order to the letter, and makes sure those around him do the same. He never loses his temper, but if he does, it is with those that do not follow the rules.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the CCA to be a demanding, strict, lifetime commitment that could get me killed easily if I do not follow orders to the letter. Even with all of these demands and possible dangers, I believe it to be worth it, as I will be repaying my benefactors for the ultimate protection and security for mankind.
I do not expect or hope to be in many gunfights or battles, that is not why I wish to join the CCA. I wish to join because I would like to, as I have already stated, help further the cause that the Combine has started. To protect civilized society, keeping order and stability to City 45 to the day I die.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Brennon Magnese originated from the United States, and lived a mostly uneventful life prior to the invasion. He first came to city 45 in the year 2015 shortly following the Seven-Hour-War. This was due to the Universal Union's plans to consolidate the remaining human population into well defined, heavily fortified cities, which would help in keeping order in the population and lessen the chance of an uprising. When Brennon arrived at city 45, he saw amazing buildings being formed. They contrasted with the old European buildings. As he saw more and more of the Universal Unions affects/improvements upon the city, he marveled more and more at their amazing creations and organizations.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
A little over a year.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
A little over a year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Five months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central Time zone.

5. In what country do you live?
United States.

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was back on Slidefuse prior to the start of the shitstorm that marked the end of slidefuse: I was locked in my apartment passive rping in the plaza during an uprising (failed). An mpf-02 staggered into my room with a bullet wound in his chest, it was icly fatal. We rped for about an hour and a half virtually non-stop in an rp where the 02 was telling me how to keep him alive, after he lost conciousness (icly), I took his body through the plaza during the rp gunfight, and up to the nexus lobby, where I gave him to them for treatment, they then gave me five loyalist points and sent me back to the apartments, as the uprising was still going on. On an unrelated note I was accidentally shot in the crossfire on my way back and I had to NLR.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Brennon Magnese
CID: 12543
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour Dark brown.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 204
Mental Distinctions: Strict, well tempered, strong mental discipline, loyal.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Follows rules strictly.
Notable Qualities: N/A

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Absolutely.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the CCA in order to further the goals of the Universal Union. I wish to aid in the furthering of the development of this new society that the Universal Union has created, even if that means giving my life to do so. That is all, nothing more.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Brennon Magnese hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Brennon Magnese's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »
UNIT: 584
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Brennon Magnese
Citizen Identification Number: 12543

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant doesn't meet requirements. Question 3 and 4 are not meeting length requirement. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.NOVA-DvL.584
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal