Author Topic: Admins  (Read 2248 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Admins
« on: December 18, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »
 I am quite angry that some of the new admins have been in a "wrong" position lately. A few don't do FearRP and don't even bother to use grammar in OOC/IC chat for fuck all. They "sometimes" don't even care if someone needs help such as "Can you teleport me back?" or simutanously abuse flags in order to achieve that certain something.

You guys really need to choose good roleplayers, ones who can do something such as develope animations or help others in-game, something like a reference to that.

Sorry for the insults and such, I am just abit out of place here. Also, what do you think?

One more thing, even a few admins think their boss when they achieved the rights. I mean, they insult others. I thought they were suppose to be friendly?

[gmod]5% for double posting.[/gmod]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:24:29 PM by ChristmasFrizz1405 »

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admins
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 10:06:43 PM »
*cough* *cough*
Administrator complaints...
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=17.0

It's here for a reason.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 10:08:05 PM »
I was going to say that... If you have any evidence post it, if not then nothing will be done about it because I've not witnessed this.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »
I have not experienced any admins like this at all. All the new admins have been nothin but helpful and friendly and they know the basis of the job.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 04:10:53 PM »
I've never seen admins going around insulting players on purpose because we have rules to prevent us from doing so. If you find any of these claims you made in OP, collect evidence and make an administrator complaint in the board provided by Pirate Robot.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 05:51:01 PM »
 I guess I am wrong, probably due to the recent activity I have been imaginating due to other servers I have been on. Very well, you all have a good point there. Probably going to delete this thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal