Author Topic: <::||DvL.424's Experience and Publication Logs / Releases||::>  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Albert [busy]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unit: 424
SQUAD: GEAR
Clearance: DvL
Enter Password: PUBLIC_HIGH_CMD_ACCESS_*******_424
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 424_01_PUB
<::||DvL.424 [To] General Citizen Populace||::>

::[BODY]::

DATE (XX/YY/ZZ): 04/22/2016

The citizens of C18 seem to have lost our message. The Combine high command or any units belonging to the Universal Union are not interested in playing the games of which the populace seemingly wants to play. For those few who provoke this response, know you will be prosecuted at level two if caught again provoking / invoking the above justifiable re-action against you. You will learn, we are not playing your game. 

On this date, the 22nd, all rations were cut in half. This is a simple strategy, turn yourselves against one another. We strongly believe doing this is both justifiable and required. With Citizens now provoked at problem causers, these non-compliant individuals will be socially isolated. After being isolated, these individuals will then be detained and pacified.

All Citizens will know that we are not afraid to kill them if they are non-compliant. Their lives mean little to nothing, so they better behave. 

NOTE: This message is encrypted unless otherwise stated. All can read the unencrypted part, only 240 has access to the encryption.

PW: **********

BEGIN ENCRYPTION

Just a quick note 240, I am very deep in the system, very deep. I am DvL of Gear, of course I can enter an intermediate combine Encryption. Any how, about the content of the Encrypted message, as soon as you begin patrol , contact me.

END ENCRYPTION

::[/BODY]::

Saving File under Log: 424_01_PUB
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. CCA.C18.GEAR-DvL.424)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost