Author Topic: The unofficial Garrysmod Posing Thread  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The unofficial Garrysmod Posing Thread
« on: January 16, 2012, 12:02:59 AM »
Post your pictures of poses/pictures you've made in garrysmod. Mature images only. Any pictures relating to sex are not wanted here and an administrator may deal with you. Please use the spoiler tags for all imaged above 400px high (my images are exactly 400px). Post effects with say photoshop is allowed. Just as long as you use GMod for the general image. I'll start with a couple lazy ones.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:04:52 AM by Statua »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The unofficial Garrysmod Posing Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
This pic was supposed to have other elements to it, but I ran out of room, I'll upload different varients of this as I make them.

\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:05:14 PM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:51:07 AM by Martinerrr »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »
This pic was supposed to have other elements to it, but I ran out of room, I'll upload different varients of this as I make them.
Lol you and your OD elite helmet. Is that character like insane or is he with the UU?

<Loyalist Image>
Interesting skin. The armbands could use some detail to look more like armbands. Also, what's with the aspect ratio?

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 09:49:28 AM »
Interesting skin. The armbands could use some detail to look more like armbands. Also, what's with the aspect ratio?
The aspect ratio was edited as it would be too big, thumb tag are failing us.

I posted about that skin somewhere, but the thread died. - Someone made armbands, forgot his name.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »
You mean these armbands? <==1440x900pic==>

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
Lol you and your OD elite helmet. Is that character like insane or is he with the UU?

In a sense, yes, in his backstory, many of his friends/other refugees/ect. are killed right in front of him, and most of the time he feels it is his fault. Thats what the bodies are for. As for the helmet, Boone and my CCA character have linked backstorys, both coming from City 7. In Boone's mind, his friend (My CCA unit) is either CCA or OTA. So he, in a way, honors their old relationship with the helmet. (Made much more sense in my mind, lol)
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 12:30:05 PM »
Could any of you make me a signature for my new CCA character?
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal