Author Topic: OCRP: Whack a "Human" Event.  (Read 3130 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP: Whack a "Human" Event.
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:51:25 PM »

I was bored and I came up with a idea to make a whack a human passive rp minigame.  So I bought cub foods and I had my org members along with dockedobject help me build it. Anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGiAuq5pzfQ&list=UUhnnMnmMr6H30J_HqYH-fLQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP: Whack a "Human" Event.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:16:35 AM »
Lol that looks funny, and really original.

Good job.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 10:00:28 AM »
Could you explain how it works?
From the video all I saw was people hitting people on their head, and it seemed quite easy as there was enough space to see their heads.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 10:05:08 AM »
Very funny idea. Almost chocked on my Iron Bru when I saw Participant batting the guy under the floor.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »
Thanks.  Basically, we would have 3 individuals go under the wood fences, and one guy would have 30 seconds, well we extended it to 60 seconds later on.  The person with the bat can hit the people under the wood and earn themselves money.  I also added walls ot make it harder, people under the wood fences could go through the walls but the batter had to go around.  We also had security to pat people down making sure they didn't have a Molotov since Molotov+wooden structure= bad.

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 10:07:10 AM »
Thanks.  Basically, we would have 3 individuals go under the wood fences, and one guy would have 30 seconds, well we extended it to 60 seconds later on.  The person with the bat can hit the people under the wood and earn themselves money.  I also added walls ot make it harder, people under the wood fences could go through the walls but the batter had to go around.  We also had security to pat people down making sure they didn't have a Molotov since Molotov+wooden structure= bad.
Well, molotov+wooden structe=breaking a nice passive RP event.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 11:20:04 AM »
Well, molotov+wooden structe=breaking a nice passive RP event.
People still break the rules and ruin shit, even if you can get them banned afterwards. It was a good idea to search them.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 12:28:11 AM »
Ya, I was the person at the end, didn't know bats can break wooden props till now lol.  Thought it was only knifes, kinda ruined it though.

Offline Turkey

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 03:35:14 PM »
That's good, you should post a screenshot or at least make a post on how you made it, I'd like to use it for my old server.

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 03:55:00 PM »
i was there and it was fun :)
Bananananannanananana

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 04:41:21 PM »
That's good, you should post a screenshot or at least make a post on how you made it, I'd like to use it for my old server.

It's simple really.  Just make a square shape platform with fences where you can barely even crouch through, make sure you can't make it any lower till you can't get through.  Make sure everything is even.  Than put fences all around the sides of the platform for walls.  Also put small fences around the room so the humans underneath don't get out or what not.  Than just put in a few extra walls within the platform to make it more difficult.  Then put a staircase/ladder  at the side and either make a walkway like i did or make like a audience platform a little higher than the event stage.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »
Wow, to think you could hit them through the wood fence XD that's a great rp event right there, wish I came up with it, but sadly I've been very inactive and seeing as how my classes will leave me with no homework (unless I'm absent) then I'll probably be on more again. Again, nice job coming up with that event, although I think I know of an idea of how to do a large scale version that'd be somewhat aggravating XD
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
Acornman be more active so we can do more shit like ATV courses.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal