Author Topic: <::||DvL.117's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1526 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||DvL.117's Private Logs||::>
« on: April 22, 2011, 11:02:02 PM »

Unit: 117
                                                  SQUAD: ADRENALINE
                                             Clearance: Divisional Leader
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 050001

To: [Personal Notes]

Text: This is my first official log as a divisional leader of ADRENALINE, and I must say I rather enjoy the privileges. As being a divisional leader, comes huge responsibilities and tasks you must complete to insure that you are fully grasping all aspects of your squadron. But with a very organised squadron such as ADRENALINE I've only had to do so much to insure the stability of the squadron. But enough of that... I must write down my findings of the past few weeks.

Furthermore, I've detained and beaten a lot of citizens lately. Due to the sheer amount of resistance we have been getting from the civil populace. I do not know what's wrong, but we have had a day with three judgement wavers activated. Very soon, COTA are going to have to be deployed to contain district two and hopefully remove any AC's that are not needed in our city.

I must also write down that I was nearly killed by a man on the district two bridge (Just next to the cafe in the plaza.) as he was throwing homemade explosives into the plaza, I went to investigate and he had booby trapped the door leading out of the cafe, luckily the explosives failed and I was able to deal with the man. He was detained and later amputated for his crimes, as he had enough contraband on him to start his very own black market, we didn’t want to take the risks.

I must also put down is that I've seen a huge amount of citizens with weapons lately, one of which I and a sweep team where fired upon by a SICP 9mm pistol and a SPAS12. It is getting very dangerous out there for the regular units... But, they are expendable.

117 Signing off.

Saving File under Log: 050001
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
Name: CCA.C18.ADRENALINE-DvL.117
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
Burning Bullet: you're stupid