Author Topic: Hello everyone...  (Read 2497 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello everyone...
« on: December 12, 2011, 09:42:35 PM »
I'm back from the mysterious void to which I left many months ago. I'm sure catalyst has a lot new players now and some of you may be wondering, who is this punk? I'll tell you. No one of importance. Anyway, I'm back and it'll probably be for a long time.

To anyone who may still remember me,
Hello.

EDIT: If your wondering WHY I left.... I have no good answer. I was just bored.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:44:54 PM by Bokslag »
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello everyone...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:46:51 PM »
I'm back from the mysterious void to which I left many months ago. I'm sure catalyst has a lot new players now and some of you may be wondering, who is this punk? I'll tell you. No one of importance. Anyway, I'm back and it'll probably be for a long time.

To anyone who may still remember me,
Hello.

EDIT: If your wondering WHY I left.... I have no good answer. I was just bored.

Sooprice :P

I remember you pretty good. Citadel Weekly right?

Anyways, welcome back. CG is still pretty awsome, a few new updates too. Anyways, welcome back :P

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 11:14:21 PM »
Bokslag! Good to see you back my good friend.
I hope we can rp once again.
Oh, and welcome back to Catalyst-Gaming.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 08:58:28 AM »
Welcome back to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 04:58:38 PM »
Welcome back bokslag! I remember how you taught me how to RP and my first character ever was friends with yours and we did shenanigans :D Welcome back once again!

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
BOKSLAG! My number three favorite HL2RP player! Welcome back! So, since you've been gone so long, here's a somewhat abridged recap.

Warning, excessive use of the word shit.

Good stuff happened. More good stuff happened, although it was between two really, really fat slices of shit bread, topped off with more shit. Then, it was put out in a shitty climate causing the shit-good-shit sandwich to turn into complete, pure donkey shit. Then, the shit was mopped up, only for more shit to fall on top of it. The shit made everyone go shit crazy. That shit created a massive southern shitstorm, raging its way up north until we decided we had to think of a better way to mop up the shit. So, the shit was being cleaned, but our shit cleaning efforts are being shitted on by a shit cloud. The shit cloud might FINALLY be going away, and maybe...just maybe...it looks like we might see a clear day after all!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »
BOKSLAG! My number three favorite HL2RP player! Welcome back! So, since you've been gone so long, here's a somewhat abridged recap.

Warning, excessive use of the word shit.

Good stuff happened. More good stuff happened, although it was between two really, really fat slices of shit bread, topped off with more shit. Then, it was put out in a shitty climate causing the shit-good-shit sandwich to turn into complete, pure donkey shit. Then, the shit was mopped up, only for more shit to fall on top of it. The shit made everyone go shit crazy. That shit created a massive southern shitstorm, raging its way up north until we decided we had to think of a better way to mop up the shit. So, the shit was being cleaned, but our shit cleaning efforts are being shitted on by a shit cloud. The shit cloud might FINALLY be going away, and maybe...just maybe...it looks like we might see a clear day after all!

Sounds like two girls one cup.

And I think we are seeing the clear day Bullet. I just got my CCA unit back, a few people are coming back and everything is a bit at peace for once.

CG is doing good, Bokslag.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 09:37:39 PM »
Hello, and welcome back. You've arrived just as the eye of the hurricane is passing over CGland, or so I believe.
o7

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 10:48:39 PM »
Welcome back! The rules could have changed as for some of the things on the servers have. Check them out.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 02:38:32 PM »
Welcome back to CG. I've never met you before, but you seem like a cool guy. Hope to see you in the servers sometime soon.

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
Why can't this guy be a Mod or admin as he is a good Rper?
This photo is cursed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal