Author Topic: Someone broke into my car today.  (Read 7264 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Someone broke into my car today.
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 05:40:12 PM »
Only in America...

I'm glad at least here in the Netherlands we don't have to own a freaking gun for self defence.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 06:25:58 PM »
Shot a guy once...  Never gunna do it again.  Was just his shin and all, but still.  The only reason I never got into trouble is that fact that it was his gun, and he broke into the house, left it on the counter.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 07:17:02 PM »
I don't understand. Where does the bravery come in?
All I see, is that the two-bit criminals got shit scared by someone coming out with a shotgun, threatening to give them wonderful face make-over.
Burglars don't kill people, ever, only if their life is in danger, because if they kill you, it'll attract plenty of police attention, so scaring them off or shooting them is meaningless, to be honest with you.

But yeah, atleast the window only needed replacing, just need to keep the stuff hidden up / safely locked up.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:22:19 PM by Journeyman H. [UK] »
Clearly racist.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 10:40:23 PM »
Shot a guy once...  Never gunna do it again.  Was just his shin and all, but still.  The only reason I never got into trouble is that fact that it was his gun, and he broke into the house, left it on the counter.
I know shooting some one is never a good thing... But the fact that it was HIS gun just means all the better.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 01:10:09 AM »
When I get a car, I'm going to like rig it when the alarm goes off it says. "This is the police, put your hands in the air where I can see them!" So they will shit themselves.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal