Author Topic: Dalton McGraw's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Searge

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dalton McGraw's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 28, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »
Dalton McGraw's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Searge

IC Character Name: Dalton McGraw

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My Character, has aways wanted to grow up and be one of the Civil Protection units. He grew up with a great additude, life, respect. But one day,
he turned on his tv in his bedroom that smelled like dirty shoe, as he was watching the tv in his bedroom. An emergency evacuation came on that said "Emergency, evacuate the area, a rogue Civil Protection Unit is in the area!" Right then he got up put on his boots. By his television, they were his favorite, and began to exit, his mother (Tammy), heard him opening the door to the apartment and quickly got out of bed and ran over to him. Where are you going without letting me know?" He said, "To capture that rogue bastard." One hour later, that rogue unit was dead, because of him, he saved city 18 that night, stabbed him in the neck at the 45th apartment buildings.
That right there gave him the encouragement he needed to get a job as a CCA unit in his home town, "City 45". For the other part of his life in city 45, he was civil never arrested people still today if hes planning to join.
He tells them,"Of coarse I'm sending in a letter for the application soon." Here it is.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Truthful
Pure
Trustworthy
Acceptable
Patient
Medium temper (NEVER to ATHORITY)
Mentally Stable
Physically fit
Good with electronics

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I used to be elite combine on a old server about three years ago. It got shut down, being a combine makes me feel like I've got the power, and a lot of it. But if I do get accepted I'm not going to make my character fail rp, I've rped for 6 years. Feeling badass isn't why I want to join, its because I really loved being a CP, it makes my rp expeirences better, it isn't much fun being a citizen when almost 100% of your rp moments are hearing a combine say "Get out of here!"
For my Character? I'd say it would make him feel less like alieabillity and more like a average person in the war taking orders from a sergaent and getting them done immediatly after. And I would say it would more likely make him feel employed enstead of a bum.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My character has gone through a lot in his thirty one years of life. Fights, Divorce, loss of home, fires, scarey animals attacking him out of no where.
But one thing he swore to never do was upset a combine and instead become one. My character finds life as a citizen boring and wants become something more. His mother died when he was nine years old. Devistation hit his mind, he couldn't think straight. The fifth night in his father's apartment he was crying, a combine must'eve heard his crying and came up the stairs and knocked on the door. He went and awnsered the door, he was nice, he said "Whats wrong child?" "My mother died", he told him "I'm sorry about that child, now go to sleep." He said. 9 years later he was eighteen, he was just learning how to fight, to be a combine. He was really commited to being a combine, he wasn't one yet, but soon he knew he could. Then after learning to fight he started taking a class in college for fixing cars. One year later, he he was taking, mechanic, computer technician. His last year of college was like any other year, still the same classes.
When he left college he had learned a lot computers, fighting, fixing cars, ect.... Now that he's age thirtyone, those skills have majorly improved, and he would really love being a combine, A great combine.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Never had one, yet.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
8 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
8 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
7 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
eastern

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Being on my favorite PERP server with my friend Dal290, we had a very great gang.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Dalton McGraw
CID: 22743
Height: 6,2
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 174
Mental Distinctions: mentally good at computers, other electronics, good at fixing cars.
Mental Defects: not good with kids, not good with not obeying the law.
Mental Advantages: can fix computers, ect electronics, cars
Notable Qualities: Fast runner, great vision, good fighter, good stealther, great aim, fast aim.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I haven't

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
If this means die during war for our lives yes. if you mean take my soul, No Jesus owns it.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, Sir/ma'am

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I have no reason not to.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because for along time I've been a citizen in this server, and my rp skills are great, and I want to be CCA mostly because I am expierenced with being a CCA in another server Like this HL2RP
Within a week I was Elite Combine SEC, Honestly.
But all my hard work and effort was ruined because the owner shut the server down and I really want that back, please?
Note:I worked on this at 3:00Pm-6:46PM
So please try to accept it I worked extremely to hard to get denied.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Dalton McGraw hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dalton McGraw's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »
UNIT: 47974
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Dalton McGraw
Citizen Identification Number: 22743

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Applicant does not meet post requirements.  Application question 3 does not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 47974
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal