Author Topic: [OCRP] Rule Clarification  (Read 6908 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OCRP] Rule Clarification
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »
The way you made this thread and how you posted in the other thread was clearly "Oh look guys, it's in the guides hence I'm right as always hence I make this news posts withing caring a damn what other admins think."
And before anyone else claims I'm elitist, that post which you find necessary to remove was written by both me and JiggerFrizz. Two SA's who both agreed that this thread was far from necessary.

However, this isn't the place to start arguments like this, so lets drop the subject.

Clearly it was necessary when Crap-Head was telling players the wrong information because he himself was unsure of what the rule really was. I don't see how I figure I'm always right when I stated my opinion on it, and RTLK said that the rule IS going to be allowed, so he backed it up. It was approved, so quit complaining. This was to help non-admins who were unaware; not you.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 03:02:52 PM »
If you want argue with each other then take it to some other place.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »
lol

20% warning issued for inappropriate posting. You know better. - vizioN
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:09:37 PM by vizioN »
Nothing to see here.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 04:13:38 PM »
Why is this such a big deal that we can turn on red? It is a legal move on an American so why wouldn't not be on the server? Turning right on red is right if you do not mess with the flow of traffic so if it is clear and you are on a curb lane you can turn right on red unless there is a sign posted that says you cannot.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
Why is this such a big deal that we can turn on red? It is a legal move on an American so why wouldn't not be on the server? Turning right on red is right if you do not mess with the flow of traffic so if it is clear and you are on a curb lane you can turn right on red unless there is a sign posted that says you cannot.

Some people were told incorrect information. Therefore, I felt the need to create a news thread making sure everyone knows about that it is alright to do. It was something so small, yet Nick and Jigger took it out of proportion.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 04:34:17 PM »
That makes sense, some admins tend to do that sometimes, I only wish that they do what they tell us... If you want to argue take it to steam or a private message. /hypocrisy

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 04:47:08 PM »
I do not feel like leaving this thread open. People get the message and it's been cleared up that you can turn right on red.

I've always been told otherwise and never heard of anything else do I just passed my information that goes year back on when someone asked.
Seeing as this was never put into any official rules, we/I could have not known until it was cleared a few days ago.

Now we just move on with this.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal