Author Topic: Log of Matt Anderson  (Read 1749 times)

Log of Matt Anderson
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:04:15 PM »
Day 1

OK just got to City 18 and the moment I got out of the station I saw CPs arresting some one I didn't mind them and they don't mind me.

There was a fire fight today and a raid on my apartment Rebels got there asses kicked and they decided to bust down every door in the apartments ACROSS from where the shots where coming from.
I tried to tell the officers where the shots where coming from but it was no use some one got to them first.

Saw a ton of officers today and a OfC found a guy called nikoai I think he seemed nice just moved in too must of been the train after mine.

So far I haven't done any thing to piss off the combine and they haven't done any thing to me besides the raid, and that was just dumb cause I swear they called half over watch to take care of one rebel what a dumbass he manged to kill one CP a damn shame.

Matt Anderson

1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Re: Log of Matt Anderson
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »
Day 2 I think

Today the city was empty got along with one guy with one leg but he got detained for spitting in a CP's face.

I was minding my own business when some people about four of them walked in to the lobby of CCH and started talking then I opened a door and there was a scanner and it snapped me and the guys, Then I do some thing dumb: Is spat on it got off free as a bird.

Other than that nothing happened.

1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal