Author Topic: Rebel Sentiment  (Read 6785 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rebel Sentiment
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »
RebelRP != ResistanceRP

NRK

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 09:14:51 PM »
RebelRP != ResistanceRP
I hate to reply with less than a paragraph.. but I don't even..
I don't even know who you are replying to, none of the last two posts relate, I wasn't arguing anything like this

Got some coding boys to help me out. Alright then, I could care less about RebelRP, but I do support an official resistance.
I feel like arguing that now...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:31:35 PM by NRK »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »
Red Union, in its definition is a rebel group. Rebel RP is not supported, due to the essence of what it is. And in this community Rebel RP is generally fail RP and causes the nonsupport and reflects on resistance as no one does it at all because the fine line is the first to be crossed because no one can handle the general requirements that it takes to run a proper resistance.

That being said, a proper resistance may happen soon, it is being looked into.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

NRK

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 09:52:39 PM »
Danget. Nobody reads my Red Union posts.
The Red Union is as much a rebellion as it is OTA. Resistance hates Combine. OTA hate rebels. Red Union hates both. A group of citizens doing anti-civil things is only half the story. To the OTA, we are scum. To the other side, if they understood us ICly, would think we are scum. Imagine a line of all RP. Rebels on the furthest left, OTA on the furthest right. Neutrality(not against either side) in the middle. You see loyalists and CPs on the right, resistance and anti-civils on the other. We don't exist on this line. We hate everybody. Simple.

I didn't see your post before I made the topic of an official resistance, but I'm still eager to argue, whether or not it is necessary.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:07:45 PM by NRK »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 10:30:43 PM »
I feel like something is definately lacking on this server...

The lack of rebel /sentiment/ is fairly astounding. Just about every citizen I see is a loyalist.

You may be asking, "Why is this?" (probably not, but it could be happening)

It's because we have nothing to gain IC by being rebel. While it is maybe "more realistic" that way, or what have you, it does create a bit of a stagnant situation. I'm not saying throw rebels out in the slums with tonsa gunz, I'm just saying, let there be SOMETHING to gain by going into the slums, going against the tides. Maybe open up a place where people can get (holy f**k) alcohol in the slums, or perhaps small pieces of contraband. Maybe it could naturally develop into some sort of rebellious movement, or maybe it just stays the one place were man-sheeps can be "human".

TL;DR, Open up a bar in the slums to promote rebel sentiment and humanism.

I'd be willing to be the bar tender/rum runner/whatever, but I'd rather not be the bartender, not really my gig.
This won't be accepted well unless... you bribe waffle.

And the Red Union is kind of like aids nobody wants it but its still there.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:34:49 PM by Teh Penguin »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal