Author Topic: Benefits  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Benefits
« on: November 20, 2011, 10:48:09 AM »
TTT:
Extra credits as a traitor.
Ability to start votekick or voteban for randomly killing without reason.
Ability to votemap.
Higher chance of being detective or traitor.
Scoreboard tags.
More to come, admins before denying any of these please post a reason why you are for or against and do not lock this till it is finished.
If you see something that you want to be added post it here.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Benefits
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
TTT:
Ability to votemap.
Scoreboard tags.
More to come, admins before denying any of these please post a reason why you are for or against and do not lock this till it is finished.

1. Pretty sure this will be added.
2. No. Votekick/voteban has and will ALWAYS be a stupid idea. There is 4 people on the server, 3 guys are all friends and the other one is alone just playing. The 3 guys are just loltrolls and puts up a voteban for the other guy. It passes and he gets angry and might not join the server again seeing as those guys got him banned for nothing. Nope, will not happen.
3. Hmm is votemap not already a feature on TTT? I guess it might be a good idea to make it VIP+
4. Pretty sure this will be added.
5. 99% sure this will be added if its not already added. Im pretty sure VIPs flash blue like admins flash green and SAs orange.

Maybe even add chattags like HRP has. That wont hurt anything and just indicate that you're cool and supported CG ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 01:08:53 PM »
TTT:
Ability to votemap.
Scoreboard tags.

1. Pretty sure this will be added.
2. No. Votekick/voteban has and will ALWAYS be a stupid idea. There is 4 people on the server, 3 guys are all friends and the other one is alone just playing. The 3 guys are just loltrolls and puts up a voteban for the other guy. It passes and he gets angry and might not join the server again seeing as those guys got him banned for nothing. Nope, will not happen.
3. Hmm is votemap not already a feature on TTT? I guess it might be a good idea to make it VIP+
4. Pretty sure this will be added.
5. 99% sure this will be added if its not already added. Im pretty sure VIPs flash blue like admins flash green and SAs orange.

Maybe even add chattags like HRP has. That wont hurt anything and just indicate that you're cool and supported CG ;)
Well make the voteban a very serious benefit to only trusted VIP+ and abusing it can result in a removal of rank. We all know that trolls are going to join and rdm like crazy its inevitable that is why it is needed for admins won't be on as much as say the average player base because they are simply more busy. I don't know if you misunderstood the votekick it will only be for VIP+...even though some of them are tards.

Offline Triangle

• I'm just gorgeous!
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »
+Support for 1 + 2 + 4

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 11:57:21 AM »
extra credits will really unbalance the game, it's like having more skill points in ocrp

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 04:00:23 AM »
Benefits have already been worked out just not added yet. No I wont say what they are.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal