Author Topic: .:POLL:. Is the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 better? (in your opinion)  (Read 6863 times)

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: .:POLL:. Is the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 better? (in your opinion)
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »
wii is running on years old hardware, it might be good for casual games but that's its limits

Still better than kids that yell at you on xbox and pricks and furries on ps3. I will admit PS3 has some decent original games (Little Big Planet, Killzone, and more) but I can't really like anything on the xbox anymore. I used to be a die hard halo fan, and when halo 2 went to xbox I was pretty pissed. I really can't like the selection on the 360.

It isn't all casual games- there's also call of duty, and a hell of a lot of forums online are dedicated to shooters for Wii. Okay, I lied. Maybe only 20-30. But it still isn't ALL casual :<
also:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »
the wiiu is a fucking joke i hope you're not seriously suggesting it's going to be good, it's ALSO running old hardware, it's litteraly an enlarged DS, and is again going to be leaps behind the next gen of xbox/ps, and the "FPS" and non casual games on wii are either shit, unheard of, or on-rails
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:25:44 PM by Smt »

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »
i mad
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
I have both a 360 (2 of them) and a Ps3. I love my Ps3 more because of the fact the internet is free, and it has bluray, and you can use your psp for the internet as well for the Ps3 :D

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2011, 06:06:52 PM »
I've had my 360 for almost 5 years now, I've only had to send it in once and that was within having it for a year. Ever since then I've had zero problems with it. Also I can't stand the Ps3's controller. So my votes with the Xbox 360.
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 07:16:46 PM »
Well my xbox 360 atm is basically dead.  I loved the ps3 for free internet, plus halo will suck now i think since bungie aint making it anymore.  Gears of War series I don't enjoy much anymore.  I will probable be getting a new ps3 on black Friday, or one of the new xbox 360s.  Probably a new ps3, dont want to pay for internet.

Offline [LL] Cpl.Panasiuk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 09:56:33 AM »
I thought I might do my own list of pros and cons...

Xbox 360:

Pros- Better marketplace, Better Controller,Much cheaper than PS3, Better Multi-player , Better on-line services, Better and great game selection, Halo, gamer score.

Cons- Loud (that's talking about the older models), Red rings of death, No Blue ray, Dashboard does not support 1080p, Xbox Live costs Money

PlayStation 3:

Pros- Blue Ray, some quality games with excellent graphics, free Multi-player, Quiet.

Cons- Bad Textures, generally poorer graphics across most games compared to the Xbox 360, some bad games...

My verdict.
Xbox 360.
I have both consoles.

Err whut? you never played any good games on the PS3 then. There's a lot of good games and good graphics for the PS3 *cough* MGS and Uncharted 3/2 *cough*

Personally i like the PS3 cuz of its free internet and good graphics (and fun games)
This is my first SAI pic Click to see the original size.

John Marley, Status Alive, Trying to join the CCA keeping up with loyalist actions

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=127360 touch it NOI

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 10:03:08 AM »
I say Xobox-I had my xbox for over 5 years,i accidently fucked up the Cd tray,So i got the new Xbox(It doesnt get The red rings anymore :D)
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal