Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Applications Cycle 8  (Read 10553 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Workers Union Applications Cycle 8
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 04:01:56 PM »
(IC PART)
Name:
Ryan Peters
Citizen identification (CID): 05674 (Someone changed it from 60201, got my points back but not the old CID)
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A-1

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to be an asset to the Union and assist in any way possible to make the Union succeed to new levels and make myself productive.
Have you ever been detained before?: No. I am a loyalist point holder of 19 points and always help the CCA and CWU.
Past experience with work/labor: Before the 7 hour war I worked at a construction company, I was one of the Site Leaders and helped develop projects such as new buildings and homes. My biggest project was an office building of 22 floors.
What will you do for us?: I will anything the organizer need, on my own time you will see me around the sitting cleaning trash and restoring broken entities to our fine city.
How long have you been in City45?: I have been in C45 for 1 year, I was transferred from City 18. I have taking to liking C45 and what it has to offer.
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?:  Only if giving authorization from the CCA unit, This could be for use in the Hospital, Other than that no.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?:  No, it is considered a weapon and a Non-Union approved item at ALL times and is not to be used.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?:  Report him via request device if officer is not on site or tell the officer if he is near you.
Any disabilities?: No sir. I am normal and healthy.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: I helped the CWU set up trash cans and benches. I also assisted in picking up cans and disposing them.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tavener and Ted Simmons.

(OOC PART)
Name:
Justin Peters
Timezone: Eastern
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30026748
Roleplay Experience: Since Kuro had his beta servers up for the gamemode. I have been playing PERP also along with other RP servers counting hl2rp for about 3 1/2 years now.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: Because I love the CWU and what they do, I feel that RPing as a Civil Workers Union that I could better my RP experience in general. I usually have allot of fun when it comes to RP that involves building and helping for that is when my ideas fly out.
Character Backstory (Must be one paragraph): Ryan Peters was born in 1974 in New York. He was a normal boy trying to grow up in a city full of scum and crime. His father was a part of the NYPD making ends meet, his father was investigating a homicide in the lower Manhattan projects when he was struck by a car that was fleeing from the scene of the crime. Upon Ryan finding out he was torn apart and at the time he was around the age of 17 and decided it would be best for him to get a job. The only jobs available where in the construction field that he could get with having a good pay. He took a job up in Brooklyn that had a good pay and reasonable benefits. About 10 years later he was out of the house and still in the construction business, now owning his own company using the skills he got from his later jobs. 8 years later he was at a site with his crew of 10, they were building homes for the needy in a development near the Hudson River. There were a couple tremors that morning followed by rumbling but nothing that would be noticed if busy. Later on in his day he noticed a strange gleaming light in the sky and also heard it on the news and how it was showing up everywhere around the world. About 1 hour later the gleaming lights started getting brighter and started to lower closer to the earth, he could head loud noises and wondered what the hell was going on, the lights where flickering and eventually went out. That was the time the Portal Storms arrived, Ryan ran with everyone else including his crew to a local city where police where helping others get to safety. Sometime later the 7 hour war began and the Combine arrived taking citizens to locations, they were not told where they were being taken to. Ryan arrived in a city the Combines called "City 18" The units there where mean and the food was horrible, Ryan did not like the atmosphere at all. About 5 months into his time there he was put on a list to be transferred to another city that some people where calling "City 45" Upon his long arrival by train he was forced into an apartment and forced to watch the city administrator give a speech. After staying in the city for a short period of time he liked the atmosphere that it possessed and started getting situated in. Ryan made a couple friends and also having the thoughts of helping the Combine better themselves. Ryan began cleaning the streets by picking up trash and cans that he saw and through them away in the designated zone. Ryan got to the point where he had over 19 Loyalist points. Ryan made up his mind that he was going to apply for the Civil Workers Union and help the Combine by doing what they need and what the Organizers need.

This is the guy from above (Commander in Chiefs). I've moved his profile over to another and made him post this again ~ Crap-Head

Accepted for interview ~ James Tavener & Ted Simmons
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:34:05 PM by Monkey with a gun »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:06 PM »
(IC PART)
Name: Ben Rose.
Citizen identification(CID): 05659.
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Appartment A-2.

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I wish to join the CWU to better serve and help the Union, CCA and also the citizens of City 45.
Have you ever been detained before?: No.
Past experience with work/labor: I commonly sell water and other objects to the citizens of the city. Yes I do have a license. Also, cleaning the streets.
What will you do for us?: I will do any and every task that you ask from me, I will do my jobs to the fullest extent possible.
How long have you been in City45?: About a month.
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: No, this is an illegal item.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: No, this is also an illegal and fairly dangerous item.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I report it to the nearest officer on duty.
Any disabilities?: None
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: None.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: John Bourne, Ted Simmons and James Tavener.

(OOC PART)
Name: Deadfall
Timezone: Eastern Time. +1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34746853
Roleplay Experience: I have been roleplaying for about a year and a half.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I wish to be accepted into the CWU because I usually don't see many CWU members on, and people are sometimes complaining that, because noone is on, it takes away an aspect that they could sue to roleplay with, and I wish to bring that aspect back. Also, I think it would be a fresh new set to roleplay in.
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Ben Rose was never the most physically inclined kid, and he was constantly bullied for it because the school was very physically inclined. Even through all of that, he pulled through and managed to get a good education, working part time jobs everywhere to get enough money for a good car. Even though he had a bad past at school he loved to help people and tried his best at it. When he was fifteen he was told by his father to 'Shape up or ship out!' which was his way of saying "Get focused on what you want to do in life.'  So he began thinking about what he wanted to do, when one day his mother suggested he become a doctor. He loved the idea! So he took the money he was saving for a car and put it into a bank account to earn interest.  He worked all the time to pay for his education all the while he was made fun of at high school for not having a car. He smiled at the thought of being the only one to afford college by himself. When he finished high school, he was excited that he could finally begin being a doctor! But first, he still had one thing he had to do, he had to go to college to learn the more advanced medical procedures. He took out all the money he had earned over the years and counted it, getting more and more excited with every dollar counted.  When he was done with the counting, to his despair, he  found out that he was ten thousand dollars short. Seeing as how much he had looked forward to going to college, Tyler Rose lent his brother the ten thousand dollars, money he had been saving up for his own college education. Ben quickly promised to pay him back. He moved out of his small Ontarian home and moved west, hoping his application to the University of British Columbia was accepted. A week after moving to Vancouver, he got a letter from the University say that he was accepted! He spent four long and hard years vigorously training and learning to become a doctor. On the fourth year, during a break in his studies, he decided to take a plane ride home to tell his family how good he was doing in all his classes! On the second day at his old home, the monsters started showing up. He and his family were forced into the city of Toronto, where they lived for a year, in fear of the creatures outside. Then the Combine came and he was separated from his family, only remaining with his brother. They were both shipped off to City 45. They were quietly talking aboard the train when Tyler was struck with an amazing idea! To jump off the train and live in the wilderness. Tyler wanted to do this because he heard he was to be amputated when he got there, due to his hunting expertise. But Ben was too scared and after a long argument Tyler jumped out by himself, leaving Ben alone on the train, heading into the city, scared. When he got there, he was quickly relived that it would be safer here, then it was before and that the ‘CCA’ would protect them, and because he was so grateful to be alive, he did whatever he could to help the newfound ‘Union’. Over time, he slowly forgot about his brother and is now working hard to enter the CWU., for he really wants to help the union better.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:47:45 AM by Nicknero1405 »

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 04:24:59 PM »
(IC PART)

Name: Jack Trez

Citizen identification(CID): 94351

Last Assigned Apartment Number: A1

Why do you want to join the CWU?: From what I have seen the last couple weeks is that the Civil Worker's Union majorly tries to help the union and citizens in anyway they can from their current status. Since the day I first saw one help another citizen in need I aspired hopefully jion their ranks.

Have you ever been detained before?: I have never been detained before and I do not plan on being detained anytime soon.

Past experience with work/labor: Lately it seems I end up being told to clean the Union Civil Housing blocks. I have no problem with this since I just want to help others. Even if it is just cleaning their homes. I have also done some lifting for a female citizen. She wanted come of her furniture moved around so I helped her.

What will you do for us?: Mainly I want to keep the city cleaned. I will most likely try to keep a Civil Worker's Union store up and running so the citizens are able to get more food and supplies that they require or want. Maybe I will try to join the medical ranks and help injured citizens because it seems I like to help others that are hurt but it is contraband for me to have any supplies to truly help them.

How long have you been in City45?: I think a couple of weeks. I am not sure because I have not been keeping track.

Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: Negative. They would never carry contraband.

Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: Negative. That would be a high level contraband and very bad for them.

If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: First I would try to get him to calm down and ask him what is the matter. I would inform him that what he is doing is very bad and a violation both audio and mobility. Then if the situation called for it I would request for a Combine Civil Authority officer to come handle the situation. If I think the citizen is up to no good or any anti-union/civil actions I will try to walk away and notify the CCA of what he looks like and what he is up to.

Any disabilities?: I have none as of this moment but the future can withhold anything.

Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: I have helped some CWU workers a couple times cleaning but other then that no.

Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tavener, Ted Simmons, and John Bourne.

(OOC PART)

Name: RebelGrunt

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:25195050

Roleplay Experience: I have been playing in roleplay servers for about three years now.

Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I had a cwu worker before but he moved onto CCA. I actually miss being able to play as one. I think it is a fun way to passive rp. Plus it gives me another thing to do when I have to flag down. They are actually quite fun to play as.

Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Jack Trez was not happy at first getting situated to his new life under the Union's rule. By as time slowly progressed he didn't really get much of a choice. Seeing his friends try to rebel and be put down,death, he decided he was not going to join them. He met a man one day. He was very strange but seemed very kind. Jack got some food from him since he wasn't allowed to get his ration. They talked for hours. The man slowly convinced Jack that he should just help the Union make the world a better place. Not rebel and make it harder for the citizens. Jack then decided he would help the Union hoping to become a CWU worker to do this best.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:35:00 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 07:56:52 AM »
(IC PART)
Name: Raon Zildan
Citizen identification(CID):05201
Last Assigned Apartment Number:UCH ATP-B3

Why do you want to join the CWU?: The Universal Union have showed me the right way to be a great loyal citizen who will respect the Union at any cost.
Have you ever been detained before?: no
Past experience with work/labor: I have been a cook in a café where I made dishes to the customer, but also willing to give citizens in need UU-braned food.
What will you do for us?:
How long have you been in City45?: around three months now
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: No! it's contraband.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: No!
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I will ask him to calm down and explain him the rule about audio violation. If he continue swearing at me or somebody else I will report the citizen.
Any disabilities?: No great experience in Medicine or technology. 
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: I have helped Lela Praise is the Commander of the medical division to carry furniturs to the clinic
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tarvler, Ted Simmons and John Bourne

(OOC PART)
Name: Jesusfreak (/facy/ is a game tag)
Timezone: GMT +1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19849166
Roleplay Experience: Let me see... Lela praise is CmD in CWU and Steve 'Mason' Johnson is member of CCA ( I have been played in 4-5 months now, and have a great experience ;))
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?:I want another CWU member to be online in the Bus. division so I am able to do different role play than just medical.
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):
Raon Zildan was not like anybody else. Somebody saw him as a citizen, someone saw him as a traitor. Raon saw himself as a helpful person. Raon sometimes wished he could continue his dream, to be a cook. He liked to buy vegetables and other ingredients from the CWU store when they was open, so he could experiment and made dishes with UU-barned food. after a month Raon finally made the last experiment and was ready to the CWU. he started right on way to fill the application out to the organizers of the Civil Workers Union.

(OOC) I hope you have worked out a way to balance all these characters play time (CCA char, CWU Med leader and this)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:37:29 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Ryan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 07:59:10 PM »
(IC PART)
Name: Anthony Delgrosso
Citizen identification(CID): 56514
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Block A - Aprt 6

Why do you want to join the CWU?: Because I'm a loyalist and my character believes that we live in a perfect society and is only searching for ways to benefit the society as a whole, by contributing to the work force of the city, and guaranteeing that my character is not a rebel or affiliated with any resistance.

Have you ever been detained before?: Once for an audio violation, 1 cycle, never again.

Past experience with work/labor: During the recent heat wave i baught out the water machines and sold water to citizens in need of it. Of course profitting myself. I've also cleaned many areas of the city including apartments and in other citys including the hospital.

What will you do for us?: I will provide the civilians with extra help rather than bothering the combine for it, also be a useful tool in the perfect society's work force.

How long have you been in City45?: My character has stayed in city 45 for almost 6 months now.

Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: Only for medical purposes, such as wound recovery, alcoholic beverages are never to be sold or on my person. It is contraband.

Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: No.

If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I pull out my request device and report him to the civil authority for uncivil activity and audio violation. I give a proper physical description and try to calm the citizen down until proper force has arrived.

Any disabilities?: I have beaten up once since i've been in the city, however, my body is not hindered, i'm a fully working 23 year old male.

Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: No, this would be my first time joining.

Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: Ted Simmons and James Tavener.

(OOC PART)
Name: Ryan Carter

Timezone: US - Eastern

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25401034   

Roleplay Experience: I am an excellent roleplayer, most have deemed me excellently qualified. I've taught several how to roleplay properly and have been practicing roleplay for the last 4 years across several garry's mod, world of warcaft, and even grand theft auto san andreas roleplay.

Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I want to join the CWU so my character is even more understood as a loyalist. I've all ways talked of joining the forces and was actually recommend personally by Doctor Parkinson, during a meeting which we had. Also, my character looks forward to the benefits stated by the doctor himself, including normal food and a steady employment.

Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Anthony Delgrosso was flashed of his memory. The rest of his homelife is repressed into his memory. He has mentally brain washed himself by observing the city and how it works, to actually admire the work. My character is passionate about the "perfect society" as refereed to in game. He's grouped with the local loyalist and has stayed away from the rebels. He makes constant visits with the doctors to appraise their wonderful work, and only wants to help the union survive, for they have provided him with food, shelter, water, and most of all, bodily protection.

Very Good Rper.  Accepted For interview, ask Ted Simmons or James Tavener for a interview.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:24:58 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »
Character Status:

Citizen Forname: Anthony
Citizen Surname: Delgrosso
Citizen Identification: 56514
Citizen Status: Healthy
Faction: Loyalist (Unemployed)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kyle Fendi's CWU application
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »
b](IC PART)[/b]
Name:Kyle Fendi
Citizen identification(CID):#44008
Last Assigned Apartment Number:A2

Why do you want to join the CWU?:I would like to join the civil workers union to help citizens with their problems, as a therapist. I think citizens would come talk to be about their probelms because I am not in a suit. Also I would like to be a small shop owner and help bring up the number of loyalists. As a therapists I would get to know the citizen and if he or she is a anticitizen I would report them to the Combine for a brainwashing/detainment session.

Further more, I would like to be a criminal profiler and help solve anti citizens cases, which later I will use to try to apply for the Combine Civil Authority. The Division that would suit me in this senerio, would be JURY.
Have you ever been detained before?:I think once.
Past experience with work/labor:I remeber, helping citizens with their problems, and I've worked in a shop and cleaned it for a while.
What will you do for us?:I will help citizens with their problems ensuring no malcompliant citizens, After detainment if the citizen is very angry, he/she can be sent to me for help.
How long have you been in City45?:Hm... About a month or so
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?:I will not be able to, but yes only for medical purposes such as disinfecting cuts.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?:I will also not be able to, but yes for medical purposes such as sealing cuts.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?:Because I am a therapist I would either ask to help him with his problem, or report him if he seems unhelpable
Any disabilities?:I have a slight vision problem, it will most likely go away in about a year or so.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?:Yes, actually, I've sweeped the shops and assisted in the shop
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?:The Organizers of the Civil Workers Union are James Tavener and Ted Simmons

(OOC PART)
Name:|| BBI || Joe
Timezone:Eastern
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:32294015
Roleplay Experience:I've been roleplaying for about two years now, a few months on catalyst gaming, most of my time spaced out
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?:I think the Civil Workers Union would help develope my loyalist. Also it would be a really nice roleplay experiance being a CWU in catalyst. It would also fit me because I LOVE to passive roleplay and can do it all day, I really don't care much about medical roleplaying but passive roleplaying like helping citizens with their problems seems very nice and calm to me.
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):Kyle Fendi an very kind man, although he really doesn't have much abilites over the normal man, he can talk to someone and convince them to do whatever he wants them to do. Because he is really not a fan of hurting people he doesn't want to join the CCA until he feels more fitted for it. So he thinks helping them would be way better than sitting there waiting for a gut to emerge. He actually helped save a few people from getting shot because of his relaxing tone and his convincing intelligence. His life is helping the CPs and thats what he loves to do. He would love to keep the city safe, by letting citizens release their anger and having their mental disabilites fixed. Not only would he help anti citizens  with their problems, he would also like to learn how the anti-citiziens act, and would like to join the Combine Civil Authority, to join the JUDGE Division. *Kyle starts to feel happy as he hands the worker his application, and walks out into the open feeling happiness, something he hasn't felt in a long time.*

DENIED.  Lacking Tooltrust authorization.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:24:14 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 04:02:27 AM »
(IC PART)
Name: Archist Sandage.
Citizen identification(CID): 19044
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B-4, Vacated.

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I wish to help the Union and assist the CCA in things that they are to busy to do while they deal with more serious matters
Have you ever been detained before?: Once for being mistaken for an anti-citizen when turning in Contraband.
Past experience with work/labor: I worked in a small-shop when I was younger, Cleaned mostly, re-stocked on occasion.
What will you do for us?: Anything that needs to be done, Cleaning, selling Union brand goods to good citizens, ect.
How long have you been in City45?: For two months now.
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: No, it is uncivilized.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: No, It is a weapon and is considered contraband.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: Alert a Civil Protection Unit immediately.
Any disabilities?: None.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: I have assisted a CWU worker in cleaning some Legion Propaganda off the nexus walls
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: Ted Simmons, James Tavener, And John Bourne.

(OOC PART)
Name: NinjaShrimp, ChristmasShrimp1405 for the holidays.
Timezone: GMT PST -8:00
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26970003
Roleplay Experience: Been on CG for a while, Was on another HL2RP: Shameless innovations. Been playing other serious RP's for about 2 Years.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: To have a character that has a different roleplay experience then my other characters.
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): When Archist Sandage was sent on to the long train ride to City 45, all was quiet... at first. If you were to ask, he would say about a quarter through the trip, people started getting quite angry at each other, and they would vent all of their frustration on Archist. Whether being yelled at or just simply beaten by his fellow “citizens” Archist soon learned to only speak when spoken to, and he kept his head down, to nervous to make eye contact with any of the angry occupants of the train. Slowly, the occupants of the train left one by one, each time a destination was reached, more people would get off, glad to be off the train. Archist had finally reached his scheduled stop at City 45. As he got off the train three men approached him, He seemed unsettled. So archist ran from the men, but couldn't get away. He was pinned to the wall outside of the trainstation by two of the men when the other man punched him in the gut till he vomited the last  of his insides out. Then everything went black for Archist. He awoke to see a figure with something in his hand facing the three men, leaned up against the wall. It turned out that a certain CP had come to the rescue. From there on out he wanted to devoted his life in C45 to assist the Union and all who are for it...

Accepted for Interview
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:33:16 AM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Nespc

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 08:35:02 AM »
(IC PART)
Name:Edward Lyman
Citizen identification(CID):52782
Last Assigned Apartment Number:UCH APT-B5

Why do you want to join the CWU?:Because I feel I can do more if I was a CWU
Have you ever been detained before?:Nope
Past experience with work/labor:Washing windows
What will you do for us?:Anything. As long as it Doesn't get me into trouble
How long have you been in City45?:2 weeks
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: Nope
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: Nope
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: Report it by Request straight away.
Any disabilities?: None
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: Cleaning windows
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tavener and John Bourne
(OOC PART)
Name:Nespc
Timezone:GMT 10:00+
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21770563
Roleplay Experience:Garrys Mod.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?:Because I Would like to play as other roles apart from Citizen
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Edward Lyman was on the train to City45. The train was full of citizens from other city's that had either collapsed because of structure damage that was beyond repair, or Rebellions started happening. During the long painful train ride to city 45, a few citizens grasp the opportunity to seize power and decided to gang up and prey on the weak citizens. Edward Lyman was one of them mainly because he was alone. So after a few punches and kicks and a lot of bruises Edward Lyman Gives ends up losing the briefcase that held his family photos. He was devastated, when the train finally stops at the station of city 45 everyone who was alive got out and made a line to receive their new CID. So after Edward Lyman got his New CID and went into the new city.

Denied. Overall application is missing its "Meat" most questions were answered too short.  Organizers are wrong in a way.  Reapply in 2 weeks.

Ok can you tell me where i could improve my answers for next time? -nespc
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:58:08 AM by Nespc »
Characters profiles\r\n\r\nNone: **** i 4got to log on 4 2 long xD

Offline connall

• LUA Monkey
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
(IC PART)
Name: Jason Higley
Citizen identification(CID): 17848
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:B4

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I have been having this urge, to join the CWU and sell general goods, not to sure why but it's just there pushing me to want to sell and make our City a better place and deter those rebel scum.
Have you ever been detained before?: No
Past experience with work/labor: Selling supplies before the war, cleaning the city.
What will you do for us?: I will sell general supplies to the great citizens of City 45 so that they can better all our lives.
How long have you been in City45?: 3 weeks
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: Absolutely not that is contraband.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: Knives, that's a level 1 contraband, what a stupid question, of course we couldn't have that, unless giving it to the nearest CCA officer.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I would remind him of his uncivilized language and if he did not stop I would request the CCA to arrest the man.
Any disabilities?: My memory is not what it used to be.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: I have helped clean up some trash, cleaned the city that was about it.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: I met a Ted Simmons once and heard of another organizers called James Tavaner .

(OOC PART)
Name: Coble
Timezone:GMT:0
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:13781053
Roleplay Experience: A few years of RP in general, serious RP has been a few months now (I think) I also have a Vortigaunt conscript character with CG already.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I really want to sell general goods as I always seem to go onto a server and hear someone say "I need a flashlight" or something.
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):Before the war he used to own a general goods store, enjoying the smiles on peoples faces as he gave them some of their most needed supplies. When the portal storms came he stood defiant still wanting to sell all of his goods. However one day when going to his store he noticed one of the portal storms had destroyed it. It  almost killed Jason, he felt demoralized. When the Combine had come and taken over Jason was moved into City 45 where he began to sell his stuff again however did not have the means to do it legally, so he did it illegally. As he began to build up a customer base he came across an associate and they teamed up too make them one of the best black market dealers in the city. Until one day the CCA and OTA were sweeping District 6 Jason was able to hide away for a little bit, but noticed his friend had been captured, he was being questioned on his dealings but when he refused to give up information they took out a shotgun and blew his head off. Jason went into a great depression and became addicted to the Breen Reserve water. After a while he had forgotten just about everything, except he had the urge to help the Combine anyway he could. He began to report citizens, get rags and clean the city however he still had that urge to sell, upon noticing a CWU poster decided that this was what he was meant to do.

EDIT: Noticed one of the questions was in the wrong place, fixed up some of my grammer as well and fixed my Steam ID. Should of caught that earlier.

Accepted for interview.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:28:24 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline Swag Squad Leader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 04:41:21 AM »
(IC PART)
Name: Todd Rome
Citizen identification(CID): 72152
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH ATP-A:3

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I want to join the Civil Workers Union for employment, and the chance to help better the citizens of City45.
Have you ever been detained before?: No
Past experience with work/labor: I have opened my small little business that thrived everyday from the few, but loyal customers.
What will you do for us?: I will be able to make a (hopefully) very sucessful business with CWU.
How long have you been in City45?: About 2 months
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: Of course not, contraband is illegal.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: Nope!
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I will ask him to calm down, ask him what his problem is. If he calms down and talks to me, and the reason he is swearing is not because it was illegal, I would talk to him about it with him and try to help him. If he continues swearing and ignores everything I say, I will use my request device to message the Civil Protection.
Any disabilities?: No
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: No
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tavener, Ted Simmons, and John Bourne.

(OOC PART)
Name: Todd
Timezone: Central -6
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23503107
Roleplay Experience: Ive been roleplaying on and off for about 2 years.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I enjoy the passive RP that it brings, and I belive that its a new chance for me.
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Todd Rome is a hard working man. He was raised at a young age in his parent's shop. He would help them out by selling general merchandise. One day, on his way to work, he found out that both his parents had been killed by a drunk driver. This made him very angry. For months he went into a mental meltdown, and didnt talk to anyone, even his close friends. One day, he had a vision with his parents in the shop, he saw that they were happy for him and told him that he should continue the family business. He did just that. The next day, he opened his store back up, and he was determined. 3 days later came the 7 Hour War. Todd was very calm at the time and he knew that he would remain safe. He continued the sell food to the hungry. A couple days later, he was relocated to a small town, where he grew spent the remainder of his time until he moved to City45. In the small town, his main goal was the care for the citizens, he felt it was his duty to care for them.

Edit: Added SteamID

DENIED.  You have been Permabanned from OCRP+HRP i doubt you will be able to roleplay properly with the CWU.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:30:39 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 02:09:11 PM »
(IC PART)
Name: Mikhail Koslov
Citizen identification(CID): 50999
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A-6 I believe.

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I wish to help and assist citizens in City 45. I also wish to be part of something and have a purpose in my life again.
Have you ever been detained before?: Yes I have but it was for interrogation for information that I had no knowledge of and was released afterwards.
Past experience with work/labor: I used to run Corner Shop in Mother Russia selling general goods.
What will you do for us?: I will put my highest effort into Civil Worker's Union and contribute with knowledge and dedication.
How long have you been in City45?: I have been in City 45 for about 1 month.
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: No.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: No.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I would report that citizen for Audio Violation to the nearest Unit or through Request Device.
Any disabilities?: No.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: No.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tavener & Ted Simmons.

(OOC PART)
Name: Abbott
Timezone: GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17426934
Roleplay Experience: Been on HL2RP and CG since 2nd August, been with CWU once before then moved to CCA and became UNIFORM DvL until I left the CCA a few days ago.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I missed roleplaying with the CWU and decided I would like to be a part of it again.

Mikhail Koslov was born on the 28th February 1986. He was born to the parents Aleksei Koslov and Anna Koslov in the city of Saint Petersberg. He was baptised in Saint Isaac's Cathedral on the 9th March 1986 as his parents were Christians. His father was part of the Soviet Air Forces as a Private of Aviation, who was shortly killed in a firing practice drill accident in 1987. Mikhail's mother moved with him to the town of Luga after his father's death, where he was raised and lived until the Seven Hour War. Mikhail attended school but received poor grades except Mathematics, which he received outstanding grades in. As he grew into his teenager years, he continued to study Mathematics, along with Business Studies and also learned basic English, which he still struggles with today.

2005, Mikhail Koslov now runs a Corner Shop called Mikhail Merchandise along the main road through Luga. The business skills he picked up during his educational years paid off as he made enough to keep him well fed, clothed and watered. He managed to even make enough money to purchase a Double-Barrelled Shotgun for self-defense, which he used on one occasion in 2014 when a shoplifter attempted to steal cat food from the shelves. With the shotgun aimed at him, he attempted to toss a tin of cat food at Mikhail to blind him, which he missed and was taken out with a quick blast. Mikhail felt remorse from this action, and proceeded to dig a hole in the back of his shop where it was secluded by a brick wall and bury the body.

2015, portal storms occur throughout the world. Mikhail walks out of the front of his shop to observe what was going on, then it began, and they came. The Seven Hour War began. Chaos filled the streets of Liga, and throughout the world. Gunships, Hunters, Combine Synth Soldiers and other Synths and non-Earth lifeforms began entering Earth and invading. Mikhail screamed in fear, and as he turned to run, a Gunship flew past, shooting his shop and exploding it. The explosion knocked Mikhail over and sending him flying down the street. It knocked him unconscious.

At the end of the Seven Hour War, Mikhail transfered to City 17, the Citadel under construction. He was transferred by RAZOR Train and it was where he lived alone, starving, scared, for the next year. He then boarded the next train to the destination of City 45, where his story shall continue...

EDIT: Forum derp'd with Russian letters and words, so had to change the words to English.

Accepted for interview. A++ Application
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:33:27 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline Swag Squad Leader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »
// Im not banned from OCRP or HRP, am I? It doesnt say anything in the banlist, and I didnt do anything to deserve a perma in OCRP, although I probably am in HRP. Im not a troll, please, give me a chance.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »
(IC PART)
Name: Coulter Derkoh
Citizen identification(CID): Void the access level as I've got no criminal marks. Anyways, creds to swoots:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH: B4

Why do you want to join the CWU?: Well, I've always been interested in serving the Universal Union - I would've joined the Civil Authority but, you see it's not that much of my thing. Otherwise, I'd prefer to do something other then lazying away for the rest of my days. The benefits also seem, quite appealing.
Have you ever been detained before?: No, not that I remember of.
Past experience with work/labor: Well, none really. I used to work on sail boats, but either then that... Not much, to be honest.
What will you do for us?: What ever you ask me to do. I don't think there's a special that I can offer, but I'll do my best for the Civil Workers Union.
How long have you been in City45?: I've been here for the past month.
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: No.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: Of course not.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: Report to an officer, seeing as the citizen just committed an audio violation.
Any disabilities?: None... None diagnosed.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: No.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: James Tavener and Ted Simmons.

(OOC PART)
Name: Thunderbluff
Timezone: CST
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33749817
Roleplay Experience: I've been role-playing at CG for 8 months now. Besides CG I've RPed Seriously for a few years now.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: Well, it seems like a excellent source of passive RP.

Coulter Derkoh was born into a strong and healthy environment. Raised by a sailor, mothered by a stay-at-home mom. Born in Nova scotia, he'd soon learn to fish and sail. His family settled in a small cottage house near the southern shores. Being pushed into labor and hard work, he quickly learned to rig boats, sail the shores and eventually go on to sail various and devastating seas. Whilst him and his father were dedicated and die-hard sailors, they left his mother at home and neglected. They had no clue of how she felt though, as many situations within the family were left untouched and eventually were buried deep down beneath the seas. By the time he was 20 he already had plans to sail all the seven seas, ventured to every ocean, and battled every see monster... In his dreams.

Coulter, even at the age of 21, was a very imaginative man. He had dreams of sailing some of the biggest boats, the tallest masts, and the mightiest hulls. Eventually, he would. In fact, after he had turned 18 he moved out and pursued his dreams. Although, after a year none of that worked out. Almost broke, Coulter had to find a job and fast. By this time he moved to Prince Edward Island. Lost, he traveled back to Nova Scotia to move back in with his parents. His father had started a shipping business that hadn't made much progress, Coulter was hesitant at first to become a part of this, then realizing he had no other option. Finally, he'd have some financial freedom even though his father was a bit sneaky with the payments.

On his father's boat he had some of the best moments in his life. He had his first drink on that boat, Coulter wasn't the most tolerant person to alcohol. Spending most of his nights drinking over a good song, cherishing the moment with his crew mates. Speaking of crew mates, he'd made some great friends that he'd spend the rest of his life with. In fact, for almost 20 years he'd been on that boat now. Not a single argument or dispute had happened - that involved him. All this was soon taken away from him though. A tragic event that he will never forget.

The day was hot, Coulter and the rest of the crew had been working all day. The sun reflected off the deck of the ship. The best part was, half the crew was drunk. The sunlight infected the crew with nice, heavy, and painful sunburns. Yelling, dancing, and of course drinking was making it hard for the captain to focus... Funny thing is, most of the crew was stumbling off the boat, drowning, and even passing out from the alcohol. No one did anything, because they were either drunk or asleep. Little did they know, they'd soon meet there end too. Hours later, they'd docked in a port in Figi. A tropical island, only to be swarmed by clouds and rain. This is where Coulter's crew would meet there end. Lucky for Coulter, he's the main character of the story.

Leaving the ship, some of the crew was sober enough to help out. Coulter, just beginning to unload the ship had noticed something strange soaring in the skies. Something he'd thought to be from the drinking. Ignoring it, he continued to unload the boat... Which seconds later had exploded. The remnants raining from the sky, falling down to the ground leaving Coulter shocked. Before Coulter could act, he'd been knocked out himself. The cause, unknown.

He was soon transported across the seas and brought to City 45. This - this is where his story really begins.

Accepted for Interview.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:47:56 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 04:48:05 AM »
(IC PART)
Name: Kevin Dently
Citizen identification(CID): #30571
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Apartment A6.

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I wish to join the Civil Workers Union because I wish to sell goods to the citizens of City 45 and wish to help City 45 in anyway possible.
Have you ever been detained before?: No I have not.
Past experience with work/labor: Before the portal storm I owned a General Goods store and sold to the citizens of my hometown.
What will you do for us?: I will sell goods to the citizens of City 45, and follow every order.
How long have you been in City45?: I have been in City 45 for about 4 Months now.
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: No, unless It's for a medical purpose only, like healing a wound and such. If not then no because It's a contraband item.
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: Never, It's a level one contraband item and you will be detained for the possession of the knife.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I would take out my requested device and properly and calmly say my name, my CID, my location and my situation. I would then calm down the citizen and wait for the Civil Protection team to take over the situation.
Any disabilities?: I have slight bad eyesight and I wear glasses.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?:No, I have not been.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?: The Organizers are James Tavener and Ted Simmons.

(OOC PART)
Name: Storm_Shield
Timezone: EST
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8836134
Roleplay Experience: I have been Role-playing in CG for about 4 Months now. Role-playing in general I have been doing for about 4-5 years now. I have a lot of experience in role-playing.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I wish to have a better time in role-playing and create more role-play for others and myself.

Kevin was born with a loving mother and father. His father owned a general store in their local town. His mother stayed home and took care of Kevin at his young ages, watching over him. They were pretty wealthy and all had a very great life.

Kevin started working at his father's shop at the age of 14, he loved working for his father and being around him. They always had a great day working and laughing at each other's jokes. His father was a great person and was loved by all in the town. Everybody spoke about his shop and him in general.

At the age of 20 he took over the shop because his father was getting old and retired. Kevin kept the shop cleaned and original as his father liked it. The people still came to the shop and had long chat's with Kevin and bought stuff. He worked day to night, watching the sunset at dawn.

At the age of 26 his father died of a heart attack. It left his mother and him in shock. He deiced to close down the shop and stay home with his poor old mother. Town folks walked into the store to find a new shop owner and questioned him. They all heard the news and were heartbroken that a great friend is gone in their life.

The next year his mother also died from cancer that was unexpected and left Kevin depressed and very sad. He couldn't sleep, eat or speak for a long time. He woke up the next morning turning on his TV finding that 'Aliens' were attacking Earth. He looked out his window seeing many drop ships flying over the town. He then unlocked his door, and opened it. He was then hit in the face, he fell back onto the floor dizzy. The last thing he saw was combat boots moving past his head, he then fell unconscious.

Kevin was then brought to City 45 and became a citizen of his new City.

EDIT: Added CID

Accepted for interview.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 04:45:18 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline Herold

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 07:33:29 AM »
(IC PART)Name: Sonny Neil
Citizen identification(CID): 52214
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Block A- APT 3

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I wish to join the CWU Because i belive that i can make the lives of the everyday citizen easier than it is at the moment by providing them with goods.
Have you ever been detained before?: Only for a Mobility Violation.
Past experience with work/labor: I run a small -Permited- Buisness, sellling goods such as UU Backpacks and Dr Breens water.
What will you do for us?: My main activity will be the sale of Food Goods. However i hope to divirsify myself in many other ways aswell.
How long have you been in City45?: About a month
Can CWU members be in possession of Alcohol?: Absolutely not!
Can CWU members be in possession of Knifes?: No, If they were they would be in BIG trouble!
If a citizen runs up to you and starts swearing what do you do?: I would tel them to keep calm, and use my request device to contact the civil protection, i would then wait untill they arrived and explain the situation, then leave the scene.
Any disabilities? : No.
Have you ever been in a CWU Related Activity?: No, However i did once purchace some UU gum.
Who are the Organizers of the CWU?:The Organizers are James Tavener and Ted Simmons.
(OOC PART)Name: Sonny Neal
Timezone: GMT
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:47127452
Roleplay Experience: I have been roleplaying for a while now and my main expirience has been - hl2rp PERP HRP and a small amount on OCRP, I have learnt a lot over my time in roleplaying.
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I would like to be accepted because The RP expirience is said to be the best around ( better than CCA) and i wish to Develop not only my charecter, but my own knoledge aswell.

Sonny was born on the 28th of March and was no different to the rest. Sonny Neil had not done much in his time, he helped ladies, he was kind and he tried not to fight. But he had never done anything that he would be remembered for. He knew that unless he did something, he would die alone, sorry and forgotten.  He had friends but only a few, He wasn’t particularly funny, he wasn’t talented and he wasn’t athletic, but he did have one thing that he could beat many at, that he could do without a thought and without a haver.

He could sell, He could sell a broken shoe to a rich man, and a house to a poor man, he could bargain to the lowest price, and raise his sales to the peaks he eliminated his rivals, but in this age, there was not much room for a salesman, before the 7 hour war he was too young and even now, he is not exactly old, but when the CWU was introduced he saw a path, another way for him to go, He wanted to take it with open arms. But could he?

You have heard Sonny’s story, but now it is in your hands to finish it.

Denied. You are lacking 10 posts. Reapply in 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:54:27 AM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal