Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town.  (Read 8897 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trouble in Terrorist Town.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 10:16:12 AM »
The reason why I do not think this community should have this gamemode:

If we make a TTT server a new part of the community will be formed, they will probably not know how to Role-Play but will still join the other servers CG has. Once they connect to our servers, extreme derp. 'Nuff said. Kthxbai. Soisoisoi. Ok. Why. Hi.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 07:35:13 AM »

If we make a TTT server a new part of the community will be formed, they will probably not know how to Role-Play but will still join the other servers CG has. Once they connect to our servers, extreme derp. 'Nuff said. Kthxbai. Soisoisoi. Ok. Why. Hi.

That is a really close minded thought...
What about all the new players we get now then? You say they aren't welcome because they don't know how to roleplay? Of course not. Everyone is welcome to join all our servers, and anytime is a first time. You had to learn to roleplay yourself when you first joined a RP server as well right?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 08:39:46 AM »

That is a really close minded thought...
What about all the new players we get now then? You say they aren't welcome because they don't know how to roleplay? Of course not. Everyone is welcome to join all our servers, and anytime is a first time. You had to learn to roleplay yourself when you first joined a RP server as well right?
I agree, and besides the fact you stated most of the new players we get don't know how to role-play anyways.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »
I'd just like to say that me and Brandon hop on TTT every once in a while and the servers we play are almost always 27/27 or however many slots the server may have.  This would be nice to have in my opinion.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 03:41:13 AM »
+support TTT Is a good gamemode,i play it when the servers are dead.
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »
Were going to have one, its just not gonna be till I sit down and just code the fuck outta it and make it unique for cf.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 04:01:30 AM »
Did you mean Cg*?
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 04:17:03 AM »
Damn phone

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 07:12:03 AM »
Were going to have one, its just not gonna be till I sit down and just code the fuck outta it and make it unique for cf.
Sounds awesome, It'll be the first TTT I see that actually looks different from others.  Hopefully it won't take too terribly long.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 05:11:41 PM »
Sounds awesome, It'll be the first TTT I see that actually looks different from others.  Hopefully it won't take too terribly long.

Ok, now you kinda changed my mind if it will be like that and I will be sure to play it.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »
I was planning on tomorrow eve, but that might not happen.  Mainly cause of my hellish weekend, see link.

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=8215.0

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal