Author Topic: .:POLL:. What game(s) should I get for christmas? (READ my post before choosing)  (Read 4576 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yes!  It is another Poll of what game do you think I should get for Christmas.  Everyone gets 2 votes because I will be getting approx $160-$200 for Christmas, which will allow me to buy 2 or more games.  I would like a good multiplayer game if I can as well, or just a really bad ass single player game.  Also, if you pick other 2 times, post at least 2 of the other games you think I should get. 

NOTICE:
Most of these games I will get for my Xbox 360 unless you think a older computer can run them.

Games I already have:

-Skyrim (PC)

-MW3(Xbox 360)

-BF3 (Xbox 360)

Games I have beat:

-RAGE (Xbox 360)

-FEAR 3 (Xbox 360)

-Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)

REMINDER:
do NOT complain about any games or go off topic on this thread, just put down what game you think I should get and why.  Anyone complaining/bitching about a game will be forum warned/banned.  Most likely just a forum warning and your comment removed.  Depending on what you say or w/e.

Thanks

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:09:12 AM by CrazyNinja »

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Halo CE and SR3.

HALO CE 3D IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(with 10 billion more EEEEEEEEEEE)

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Arma 2 and pre-order arma 3
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I have arma 2, my computer cant run it well, prob wont get arma 3 for that reason.  Unless I have enough money when I get a new pc on July 5.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I have arma 2, my computer cant run it well, prob wont get arma 3 for that reason.  Unless I have enough money when I get a new pc on July 5.
get a amd radeon hd 6870 for arma 2 it'll work for arma 3 as well
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
I looked it up and I'm upset Halo CE Anniversary isn't on PC... But if you have an Xbox, go for it.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Saints Row looks amazing and I'm gonna buy it myself, Halo CE is Halo so buy it, and idc if you've beat gears 3, if you haven't played 1 or 2, get at least 2, but try to get 'em both.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Halo CE and Batman. Halo because it's fucking awsome and Batman because I saw my brother and a friend of his playing it, and it looked really cool and fun.

Also is that entire $160 - $200 going on games?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dark Souls, has good reviews albeit it looks quite cool, even if it does seem quite linear at times, which is an odd thing for an RPG. Saints Row the Third might could be a good multiplayer game: lulz(derp+explosions+friends^6)= SR3

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@Kronic,  I have beat gears 1,2, and 3.

@Jigger Probably, unless i see osmetihng else i want, im getitng atleast one game

@Lewis my older brother has dark souls and he would let me borrow it asl ong as i wanted if i wanted to play it, doesnt look good to me, ive watched him play it.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Halo:CE isn't worth £35. Your basically buying the first game, just for xbox with new graphics. NOTHING else has changed. Even the props still suck as their invisible walls reach the length of an entire room. It's irratating. Don't buy it until the price goes down.

Get The Old Republic. Pre-order to get the early access code.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Halo:CE isn't worth £35. Your basically buying the first game, just for xbox with new graphics. NOTHING else has changed. Even the props still suck as their invisible walls reach the length of an entire room. It's irratating. Don't buy it until the price goes down.

Get The Old Republic. Pre-order to get the early access code.

Well Halo: CE was my favorite game back in the day.  Also isnt the new old republic online game going to be pay to play?  I doubt I will want to pay monthly, depending on the cost and if I like it.  I think this is what you are talking about: http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/star-wars-the-old-republic-online/88761
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:02:03 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Get saints row 3 but only if you had the second one else you won't understand the history.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am currently moving towards Halo CE: Anniversary and Saints Row: The Third.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal