Author Topic: Dylan Kirkpatrick's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Toji from Canada

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dylan Kirkpatrick's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »
Dylan Kirkpatrick's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Toji from Canada

IC Character Name: Dylan Kirkpatrick

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
       My character, Dylan, wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority because he see all the citizens running around and notlistening to Civil Protection. My character wants to help bring order and prosperity to the City and overall help the Civil Protection. Dylan wants to bring peace which is not always easy, but it is always worth it at the end.
       Dylan wants to make sure that the City is in overall great shape and help in any way, shape, or form. Dylan wants to be commanded by the administrator to watch the city and make sure it is in safe keeping. Dylan doesn't want to be pushed around by his fellow citizens who make fun of him for wanting to help. He just wants to go out every day and make the city a better place. Even if that means making hard decisions.
       Dylan is overall a responsible guy. That means he will follow and he wants to follow the rules of the CCA and the city. He hopes one day he can too be helping the Civil Protection with their duties in making the city a much better, and peacful place like I said before. Dylan wants to see his peers in the work force looking down on him with respect and gratitude. That overall summerizes why Dylan want to join the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Dylan is a Trustworthy, Responsible, Lawful, and Generous guy who just wants to help people in any possible way.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
       What am I expecting in the CCA? Well thats easy. I expecting respect from peers for one and also respect from the citizens. I want to see the City growing and becoming more prosperous. I hope to expect that we will actually be on duty full time and to see all work hard to help the city.
       I also expect to see myself in tip top shape and working to the best of my ability. I expect also that we do what is neccesary to the City. I don't expect to be praised for my actions because they are needed for CCA to keep the City in control. Last but not least I expect to be agknowlegded by my peers for my hard work and to be the most helpful I can be to the CCA.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
       Dylan was from a small town. He had a fiance, a house, a dog, and a beautiful life. Sadly that all came to an end when the Combine invaded. Dylan lost everything and everyone he had ever loved. Alone and lost Dylan wen looking for refuge. He met a guy named Tony and they became best friends having shared previous struggles. Dylan startes to get his hope up and notice all the good things he had and how he was lucky yo be alive, and that his family was watching over him. Sadly again that all changed when the combine found them. Dylan and tony ran for dear life but it was invain. The combine caught them and Tony sacrificed himself for Dylan in the process. Dylan was stripped of his dignity and pride and was sent to city 45. Where he will be for the rest of his life.......

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Many years, about 8 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 3 years now.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Almost a year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Western

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable was in EvoCity and me and some friends were drug dealers. So we've been tipped off the the police and they arrive guns blazing. Me and friends held them off but one of them died. We all RPed being sad and had a funeral for him and told eachother we werent gonna do this again. We said are goodbyes and went our seperate ways.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Dylan Kirkpatrick
CID: 82668
Height: 6 foot
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 140lbs
Mental Distinctions: Depression
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Quick to do what ever is necessary without thought.
Notable Qualities: Quick, Steadfast, and Strong.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, for running. I entered the server and had some trouble with the connection so I ran outside to see how much of lag was, but I got caught and had a beating. I was my fault anyway, should have not been running.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I eat what I have to to survive

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I am willing.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do accept all responsibilities.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
For ever and ever til the day I die.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
       I want to join because I want to help. I want to see a better city where people listen to their authority and follow all the rules. I want to make the city an overall better place for me and everyone in it.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Dylan Kirkpatrick hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dylan Kirkpatrick's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 12:56:49 AM »
UNIT: 47974
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectoral Command
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Dylan Kirkpatrick
Citizen Identification Number: 82668

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Applicant does not meet requirements. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.SeC.47974
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal