Author Topic: Giving OCRP cash for Gold Membership  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Sgt. Zombie

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Giving OCRP cash for Gold Membership
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:21:46 PM »
I am willing to give $400k for the gold membership, which is negotiable up and down, but 400k as a base in exchange for gold membership here in CG.  Add me on steam to talk and negotiate, zeldalover09.  Also looking for an admin middle-man, but until I can get a hold of one of them, I plan to use Krystal, a trusted member of the community, to be the middleman.

Thx, Zombie.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Giving OCRP cash for Gold Membership
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 04:22:53 PM »
I have agreed to be a middleman unless someone from the admin team steps up to be one.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »
Krystal is not an admin and cannot be used as a middleman. Sorry.

But dont worry, there is like 10+ available admins to be your middleman and I'm sure they will love to help you.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Sgt. Zombie

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »
I don't really know the team, and I trust Krystal.  Thats why I wanted krystal to be my middleman.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 05:13:44 PM »
I don't really know the team, and I trust Krystal.  Thats why I wanted krystal to be my middleman.

It is a part of the "job" for an admin to deal with money transfer actions. Krystal can't do anything incase something goes wrong and incase something goes wrong and cash needs to be transferred back it is up to me or Tom (RTLK is busy, Rolf plays apb ;)) so we are more safe with an experienced admin. I don't know what time zone you are but there is defiantly an admin available at the time you want to do the deal.

Seeing as donations are not instant I do believe we need a dev + rofl to be on. Dev to give you the rank and Rolf to confirm the donation. Only the PayPal donations are shown on the players profile for devs and SAs but some with MasterCard and such does not display or if they went to donate 35 dollars insted of selecting the gold package. So to make sure everything goes smooth, it will require rofl to be available to check up on the donation.

See where I'm going? 

Sent from my iPhone.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 08:02:36 AM »
He is away right now, but I can have the transaction occur at almost any given time, I know the majority of the team, and will speak for Zombie atm.  He is willing to pay the listed price and would prefer Nick, Crap-Head, or Jiggerfriz to be the middle man, I have access to his account by literally walking across the room and turning on his computer, so, like I said, at any time.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 07:20:02 PM »
I'll take you up on this offer, pal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal