Author Topic: Andy Pillman 's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1182 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andy Pillman 's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 12, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »
Andy Pillman 's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: VIPERxJTAG

IC Character Name: Andy Pillman

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
When he was sent to City 11, Andy was quickly encountered by citizens wishing to rebel. Although Andy's freedom was taken by the combine, he didnt want to make matters even more critical then they already were. Andy did consitter rebeling at times, but he wanted to see if the road of the CCA was the one to take. Andy approached a recruit officer asking if there was anything he could do to help them. The officer responded kindly, giving him a verbal list of different ways to help the CCA. The officer then handed Andy a dark grey, request device.
Andy was excited to help the CCA, he reported crimes, even if there were risks of violence directed at him. Somtimes he even expected to get injured, but he still did the right thing. After a lot of hard work, Andy was given a Loyalest Point, he was even more motivated after that. Many called him a traitor to his own kind, but he knew that he was doing the correct thing. Andy then did more kind deeds for the CCA earning more, and more loyalest points. Eventually, he was handed an armband, the CCA told him with a bold voice, that he was now a loyalest.
Once Andy was a loyalest, things changed a lot, he didnt stop just at five though, he kept earning more and more points. His status as a citizen was higher, and he had much more respect. Andy continued his actions to keep a civil environment. Andy didnt think that was enough though. Andy wanted to push his status to the limit, he wanted to become a CCA officer. Andy thought of the possibility's of being an officer, he wanted to help keep a civil environment, and now he could really do that. He didnt want the job just for the status and lack of beatings, he also just wanted to help people. Andy decided it would be a perfect job for him.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Andy is a noble, helpful, trustworthy, and a very willing individual. Once he is given a task, he will set his mind to it until it is finished.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, I am expecting the CCA to be a very drastic change to my normal HL2RP, it will be more fun and probably challenging at first, although I am willing to do it. Normal HL2RP as a citizen is fun but can get to be boring. I have tried many kinds of citizen RP, different traits, genders, approaches on life in the city, but I think I want to take the next step in my RP. I applied for the CCA once, it got denied for a formatting error, so I have decided to try again, it got denied 3 weeks ago today, so this is my second try and I have fallowed the 3 week waiting period rule. I personally think the CCA will be a bit challenging due to being told the hard work by a CCA officer OOC’ly. I understand there are a lot of rules to being a CCA, but I am willing to fallow them.
   For Andy, being a CCA will be an exciting new experience. He will not hesitate to help out a citizen, or a fellow CCA officer. He will fallow all orders of a higher-ranking CCA officer, and request from an officer, ranking the same as him. The CCA officers should trust Andy with any task. He will respect his fellow officers, and the good citizens.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Andy Pillman was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1988. He was sent to a fine school and was very focused on his work. He always did what he was told and was kind from the very beginning of his life. he was never out of the country or even his state. He found small time jobs as he was in his teen years like working at a local pet shop. His father died when Andy was 16 from a heart attack. His mother died when he Andy was 21 for the same reason. Andy went to a nice college but had trouble coming up with the money for it. He eventually sold his father and mothers cars to come up with the funds for it. When Andy left college he found his profession, a lawyer. Andy won almost every case he was given from his clients. He was happy with his life except for the few tragedies he encountered like the deaths of his parents. Andy didn’t let anyone get in his way, yet he was never violent. When ever he saw an opportunity to help some one he took it. Even if the individual he was to help was acting negative to him. Andy showed integrity through his whole life. When the Combine to over the world, that didn’t change Andy’s outlook on life. Andy continued to help people in any way possible, even the ones guilty for taking over the globe. Andy helped people by giving up his ration to the hungered, cleaning the city without being asked to, and even notifying the CCA about people trying to fight back. This was one thing Andy wasn’t very proud of but the reward changed his opinion of it. Andy was rewarded loyalist points for helping members of the CWA and CCA. Andy decided in order to make a civil environment, he could join the CCA. Although the CCA took the world and took people lives, Andy didn’t lose his kindness, and loyalty.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About Three Years, give or take.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About two years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have played on it for about a year, I wasnt a member on it for that long however.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central, American Time

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?
15 Years Old.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 It may seem weird, but the most memorable experience was when I was detained (on a different character) and the CCA Officer that detained me said, “Thank you for not being a minge” It made me happy knowing that the people on the server, and from CG respected me, and knew I was looking for quality RP.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, but I usually like every detail of the situation.

IC Section

Full Name: Andy Pillman
CID: 84090
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 180 lb's
Mental Distinctions: Alert, good eyesight.
Mental Defects: No obvious defects.
Mental Advantages: Quick Thinker
Notable Qualities: Calm and Loyal

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I enjoy helping people and the Combine Civil Authority will be a great experience for me to present my enjoyment of helping people. It also will be good experience to receive discipline.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Andy Pillman hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Andy Pillman 's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 06:50:11 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNION
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...