Author Topic: What is the real difference between a CCA Recruit and a CCA Officer?  (Read 9058 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is the real difference between a CCA Recruit and a CCA Officer?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2012, 12:31:30 PM »
VICE is not fine, SHIELD is not fine, JURY is not fine. A High Command wipe is in order, it was supposed to happen with the CCA wipe, but apparently it didn't. It's not hard to understand you want to keep  your rank, but there are so many things wrong with you that you probably don't know. I think it's time for a HC wipe. Really.

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2012, 12:52:46 PM »
it was supposed to happen with the CCA wipe, but apparently it didn't.
The wipe wasn't including HC or Recruits.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2012, 02:23:32 PM »
What is the point of arguing? If they wipe HC then so be it. It is a game that people need to understand does not evolve around your life. I understand it has taken MANY people to get to their positions and believe me, you will end up getting them back if it so does happen (If you are understanding) Out of all my time in the CCA I have learned allot from the people that are in it and how things are done. The CCA has seen better days as most of us know by now. A HC is wipe is only temporary fix if you think of it. My suggestion is to look at your best units DvLs and weed out the bad ones. I admit in VICE we do run into problems every now and then, I have weeded out all of the problem units and sure enough they were replaced. It takes a time and effort for things to get done right. I take many hours of my personal life and place it into the CCA renovations. Hence the reason why I am hated by units throughout the CCA, I tell them straight that I will amputate them. Units to be more stricter on lower ranks and be creative. Promoting passive RP is what I do, I have passive renovations and builds which people love to take part in. The units that do not like to do anything mechanical are shown the door if they of course do not want to learn. OF course in VICE we do all of what JURY does with the basics of patrolling and such, but when the situation calls we are there and ready. Just a couple days ago I did a passive RP build to renovate the RDT Center and it did wonders. All I ask is that the divisions start promoting passive RP, be more strict on units and also weed out the units that are not capable of commanding that are in command at the time (This involves the Commanders to take notes on the units)  The arguing is not going to solve anything and is just going to hold the major situation at hand.

Also: VICE is VICE, JURY is JURY, SHIELD is SHIELD. Every division has a different purpose and people who do not want to lead within them, I met units who want to stay their ranks of 01-02 etc.. This is simply because these guys do not want to have leadership areas as they say they are not fit. Just take a close look at your divisions and get them sorted.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »
the first part of purple's post.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal