Author Topic: Uubucks' Characters Logs  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Uubucks' Characters Logs
« on: April 16, 2011, 03:24:32 PM »
Strangemans logs.

Log entry #1

Today I had a few small run ins with the CCA but I must keep this entry short.  While I was managing my furniture store I was confronted by an Italian, he gave me a little bit of trouble, I believe his name was Mr. Gavino, I don't remember quite right, it's all a blur after, well, he shot me.  This bullet wound in my left should hurts like a mother!  After that I went to the combine for assistance but got caught up in a massive search.  I was bleeding too much and I believe I lost consciousness in the street.  After that I don't remember much.  I remember coming to a few times before losing consciousness again.  I woke up by Mr. Gavino's restaurant.  My shoulder still hurts from the bullet he put in me. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:04:14 PM by uubucks »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Strangeman log
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:30:35 PM »
Log entry #2

It's only been a few hours since my last entry, but I am compelled to write another.  I now have 2 roommates!  They seem to be okay, I can stand living with them, this entry is short as I am feeling sick from the rations I ate.  The rations made my stomach upset and I think I'm coming down with something.

Johanan Strangeman
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:32:21 PM by uubucks »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »
Log #3

Well, a new roommate came today, but as quick as he came, he left, this has left me lonely once again.  He did leave his story on the wall though.  For every roommate that comes I encourage them to write there story.  this then goes on the wall next to the logs and stories, it is a collection of sorts to remind me of those who come by.  A few minutes after my new roommate moved in there was a block search.  Luckily my apartment, and new roommate, were clean.  I leave this log on the note that I have applied to the CCA and hope to serve City18 as loyally as I can.

Johanan
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:55:47 PM by uubucks »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
Log Entry #4

Today I had a few people move in, it was like a party.  First off, my good friend Ben moved in with me, then my very good friend Leon, and finally, my best friend who I don't see much moved in.  Our little group of people came and went quickly.  after that I spent a nice meal with Leon.  He managed to boil the water to make it safe to drink and cook the supplements in a way that the meat doesn't taste like shit.  I'm still waiting for acceptance into the Combine, but as I have found new friends I don't know if life in the CCA would be grand.

Johanan Strangeman

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 10:02:53 PM »
Johanan Strangeman
Status = Deceased
Cause of death = Shot by officer for having infection

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 06:02:41 AM »
(( :c Was enjoying reading this. One of the reasons I hate PKs, seem more like a punishment honestly ))
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 06:08:18 AM »
Nickname: Leon Johnson

Noooooo! says Leon Johnson. Why shall this shit happen! why did I not keep these medical supply's there could save Stangemans life, WHY DID I FLUSH THE MEDICAL SUPPLYS OUT OF THE TOILET!... WHY! WHY!

Gaben...

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
Yeah, I hated my PK.  Now I need new pet flags, more tokens, and everything.  Oh well, a fresh start, a clean slate, maybe I can even get CWU on my new character.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal