Author Topic: Red Union's Authorization Application  (Read 1073 times)

NRK

Red Union's Authorization Application
« on: November 06, 2011, 06:43:58 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: NRK
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2-3 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Only regularly for 6 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Weapons such as pipe, rebar, rebar spears, pipe spears, machetes, and small shanks,etc

Name: Red Union
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Going with the Roman theme and general functionality and availability, I find these authorizations reasonable. Generally speaking, it's rather easy to obtain the materials for these. For this I will list where I have found I can get these materials.

Poles of Metal: Stair railings are around such as by the free hostel and underground bar. Rails(the same ones that can be found in plaza) can be found throughout S6. Poles of fences can be broken off. Ladders are here and there in the city. Rebar is fluid in apartments. Even windows with segmented glass can be used.

Sheets of Metal: A couple sheets of a dumpster can be used. Those soda machines can be used. Even something as common as an oven can be used as sheet metal. If the sheet isn't thick enough, all you need to do is wrap it together.

Shanks: Everything from pole, but also include door handle.

All these materials simply need to be focused down by the many concrete surfaces available in the city.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Intimidation
A hold on the underground(meaning rebels,etc)

Defects
Can't go around in public with

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Here's a good point to explain the mentality behind the weapons. We, the Red Union, are very militant, but that's IC. As I will explain later, we don't kill, rather induct new members. This goes to my OOC mentality that a PK is a punishment and ought not be given to a player who RPed next to decent. I don't believe in PK's for that reason and I find it much better if I am to stab somebody through the just, say our name, and have their character traumatized for years to come giving the Red Union a great amount of infamy and prestige. Our weapons are rather a way to infact get our way. That is to mean more slick abductions(a matter a will discuss on the forums in the very near future), our way within our own ranks(as explained in "The Red Union: An Overview") and our way amongst the underground populace of the server(as we do move to dissolve rebels and resistance in our ranks, becoming a formidable foe).

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:05:47 PM by NRK »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Union's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 09:58:08 AM »
Denied. No information on how they were obtained, applications are for characters, and application was edited without giving edit notes

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal