Author Topic: David Grant's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1033 times)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
David Grant's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 05, 2011, 10:30:49 AM »
David Grant's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: The Joke

IC Character Name: David Grant

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My Character wishes to join the combine due to the fact that he believes that they are helping the world and that civilians are getting too dangerous to start a new world, a better world, and so he wants to deal with anti-civilains in the correct manner and not allow them to ruin the rule of the Combine.

My character has observed the CP's actions and ways that they deal with things and thinks he has the same qualities that would allow him to join the Combine Civil Authority, He does not want to be a normal civilian anymore, and climb up in the ranks so that he can be as proud and majestic as the Combine.

He is tired of having people push him and others around and wants to sort them out, Crime is going too far in his opinion and he knows that he cannot fight the rebels on his own.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Never forgets
Loyal
Obediant
Respectful
Proud
Energetic

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the Combine Civil Authority to be very exciting, due to the fact that it will give new ways to Roleplay and more choice in what i do, But at the same time i know it will be tough both on my Character and myself, because the higher ranks will be tough on David if he does not do the slightest thing right

But i do expect it to be a challenge as i know it takes a lot of good Roleplay to be one but i think me and my character can handle it, but he will have to do things that he does not want to do, but during his time with the Combine Civil Authority, he will grow tougher and not hesitate to do tasks

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
David had never really thought of transfers to other citys as a sad or troubling thing. He thought of it more as a adventure, To meet new people, Or see new things, Unfortunatly City 18 was not as he expected. He left the terminal and looked around at all the rubbish on the floor, The dirty streets, And someone yelling in the distance, But he carried on. David never really thought about it but what was the Combines cause, he believed that they were here to better the world and rid it of any evil that roamed its grounds, he knew that people were breaking the law everyday, they were breaking into homes, robbing and killing, and being generally abusive to higher ranked people such as the Combine Civil authority and anyone else who stood above them. Once he was at the Plaza he did not really know what to do, Then a Combine Civil Authority approached him and said "Are you new here Citizen?", "Yes" He replied, He studied the CCA, His armour was tough his boots clean and his mask bright, He knew that that was the right path for him, To be as Magestic, as loyal and as proud as that CCA unit and others like him, "If you need somewhere to stay the Union Civil Housing if perfect, Buy a appartment there" He pointed to the UCH and David wandered towards it. Once inside he heard yelling, He looked round to see where it was coming from, He saw a Chinese man being called racial names and being beaten up, he tried to stop the two men beating him but was not strong enough and got hrown to the ground. That day David knew that he needed to help the world and stop criminals commiting crimes like this everyday and the only way of doing that, Was by joining the CCA.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
around 3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
around 1 year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
around 1 year

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT

5. In what country do you live?
England

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Joining the Alliance and gaining a Vest

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: David Grant
CID: 85976
Height: 5"9
Hair Colour Dark brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 120 Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Alert and observant
Mental Defects: Sometimes cannot focus on too many tasks at the same time
Mental Advantages: Good strategies
Notable Qualities: Can keep calm when needed

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not been detained, but one time i was apparently spying on some Officers while they were talking, and i was beaten.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join to help the Civil protections cause, and deal with anyone who does not share those thoughts and wants to make the world more miserable and a uncomfortable place for other citizens.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, David Grant hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: David Grant's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNION
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: David Grant
Citizen Identification Number: 85976

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application's Question 1 & 3 are not long enough, backstory could use a little more detail on what he did before the Seven Hour War, and you haven't been around a year in CG. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal