Author Topic: [11/04/2011] HRP update  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [11/04/2011] HRP update
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »
So if one member abuses it means we all abuse? Thought not, I see this extremely unfair to the faithful, rule abiding gold members who don't abuse.

Be happy we didn't take away the entire heli. Be happy you still get to use a heli without weapons until you got 45k which you get in a few hours.
Don't make a big deal out of this. As I said earlier, I would've suggested it even more expensive.
And no, not just because one guy abused it. It was abused way to often, and way to many people. If the server had 10+ players, the air above the sea turned into a battlefield. Literally.
Then all admins should be forced to lose their weapons and rebuy it's only fair.
What are you talking about? We don't get free stuff. We have to pay for everything just like any other player.
I have no proof that you do get free stuff but I think its safe to assume you get all benefits as donators if not more.
They don't, atleast until I fix it.
Can we get a new org menu , more weapons, and more boats instead of worrying about a helicopter which gets abused once in a while.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [11/04/2011] HRP update
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »
So if one member abuses it means we all abuse? Thought not, I see this extremely unfair to the faithful, rule abiding gold members who don't abuse.

Be happy we didn't take away the entire heli. Be happy you still get to use a heli without weapons until you got 45k which you get in a few hours.
Don't make a big deal out of this. As I said earlier, I would've suggested it even more expensive.
And no, not just because one guy abused it. It was abused way to often, and way to many people. If the server had 10+ players, the air above the sea turned into a battlefield. Literally.
Then all admins should be forced to lose their weapons and rebuy it's only fair.

Fun fact:
Admins haven't even gotten their vip/gold benefits yet. So stop assuming stupid things like that. We don't get anything unless we donate and if we do, we get what we donated for.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal