Author Topic: Tyler Goodwin's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Cheddar

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tyler Goodwin's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 01, 2011, 06:54:24 PM »
Tyler Goodwin's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [TARP]Camaro

IC Character Name: Tyler Goodwin

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
When Tyler was 6 years old he became very interested in the Marine Corps and being a Military Police Officer, he had already been out of the military 2 years when the combine invaded and was able to get by as a citizen due to having no current ties with the USA military.

When he was a Captain and had served 6 years he left. He left because he had been shot in the leg and had amazingly had nothing happen that would affect him permanently but he decided he had lost his “Mojo “.

He was planning to have kids but was discovered to be infertile and tried to get back into the armed services but he was told that he was too old to come back in as a officer as 35 and he would be desk worker anyway. He went into a depression for 2 years after he had been rejected. He became a bouncer at the 9:30 club in downtown DC. He was considering committing suicide but when the Combine Invaded later that year he decided to dedicate his life to the combine after being promised by a guard on his way to city 45 that he was a perfect fit for the CP if he was willing to give his memory up.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Team Worker, Trustworthy, Law Abiding, Talkative, Kind, Loyal.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? Tyler expects it to be very similar to the Marine Corps in terms of training. He believes he has a good knowledge of the job already due to being a Military Police officer in dangerous sections of the Middle East. He believes that his expert shooting skills will help him to be a very good shooter in the CP.

He also expects it to help him with his depression since he will be part of a team again like in the Marine Corps. He expects some bigger rations and hopes to be able to gain back some of his muscle that he lost since he started eating standard rations. He hopes to be able to have a more exciting life instead of living depressed. He also has a hope of becoming a leader in the CP and eventually a officer in the CP.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Tyler Goodwin was born to Lauren and Brett Goodwin. His father died when Tyler was 3. His dad was a police officer in Tyler’s hometown of Baltimore and was shot in the head by a sniper after saving all the hostages in a organized bank robbery. Tyler was raised by his mother from then on and at the age of 5 started to play pee-wee football. He was a very good player and played linebacker. Tyler was a very smart kid since kindergarten and maintained straight A’s all through his education. Tyler made the varsity football team at his high school freshman year and even started all 4 years as a middle linebacker. He was a high school football legend with a dream of being in the military. He was scouted by many colleges and received many scholarships but one caught his eye in particular and that was the Naval Academy. When Tyler graduated he went into the navel academy and majored in criminal justice. He was a star on the Navy football team that averaged 9+ tackles per game and was offered many NFL drafts but was made to deny all of them due to his 5 year service commitment he made at the naval academy. When he graduated he was commissioned as a 2nd luitenent in the first marine division, Military Police company, alpha platoon, Bravo Squad. He was a squad leader and did a very good job at that. Until one day he was patrolling the streets of Baghdad in a armored humvee. At the time he was in charge of the whole platoon because he was a captain. He suddenly became under fire and his buddy “Dog “got shot and was lying in the middle of enemy fire with no cover. In a heroic act Tyler made a dash for his buddy and was hit in the leg on his way back but he continued to run with his friend and was able to do CPR and bring his bud back to life. He was awarded the Silver Star and the Purple Heart and discharged after being in the marines six years. He left the marines hoping to raise a family but was diagnosed to be infertile. He fell into a depression  for 2 years and considered suicide. He was planning on killing himself when he was told by a CP officer that he would be a great CP officer if he was willing to give up  his human qualities for combine traits. When he got checked into city 45 he ran to the nexus and picked up the recruiting form in a heartbeat and raced to fill in all the blank lines.  

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?

2. How long have you played on serious servers?

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern US

5. In what country do you live?
US

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 Being a cop during a terrorist attack on noobonic plague.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Tyler Goodwin
CID: 79308
Height: "6"3
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 210
Mental Distinctions: Very good memory.
Mental Defects: Possible Depression.
Mental Advantages: Amazing memory.
Notable Qualities: Struggles to tell a lie.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have a spotless record.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes I do. I enjoy them very much and think that the serving size is right  and  the food has good nutrion.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
To my last breath.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To be part of a team and to benefit Dr. Breens philosophy.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Tyler Goodwin hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tyler Goodwin's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:30 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNION
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...