Author Topic: Letter to High Command  (Read 1695 times)

Letter to High Command
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:31:08 AM »
To: High Command
Subject: Office Assistant

Dear sirs/madams,
I am writing to request a permanent placement for C45.CONSCRIPT.63854 within my office.
 I understand that you may view this as an act of 'kindness' towards the creature, however I disagree with this opinion; the simple fact is that the creature is very rarely placed on cleaning duties and my office is in a state of disrepair. The rug within it is stained with coffee, the lens gets dirty from time to time, the broadcast device is not as clear as it should be, and there are many files regarding the city's budget that are now of no use and simply clutter the office. I believe that putting the creature to use in my office rather than having it locked up in a cage, and disturbing a unit's standard patrol procedures by requesting his presence to watch over it, interferes with the Civil Authority's standard objectives.
 I have worked with this particular conscript before under the watchful eye of a unit and I believe it to be of no danger to myself or any other member of the administration team, simply because it seems to be grateful to work within the office as it is less physically punished.
I am not requesting for the chains to be removed and it should have some form of tethering to a wall, should it become agitated and attempt to attack a member of the administration, which would give the victim a chance to escape and to call the CCA for the creature to be put down.
It will be ordered to complete mundane tasks and will have no access to sensitive information (It can't read anyway)
I understand that another conscript is owned by the CWU and I would hate to see any type of double standards given as a reason as to why the office can't have it's own conscript as we do not have anymore power than the average citizen.
I thank you for taking your time to read my letter and I hope to receive a reply shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Dr Grigory Stulenkov Ph.D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:33:06 AM by [GM] I Eat Chich »
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Letter to High Command
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 06:21:42 PM »
(OOC)
// I'm the vort slave and I am fine with this because I have previously worked with Grigory before and it's been rather fun  ;) It's something different than cleaning the streets all the time and also the CA's RP is boring aswell maybe having a slave to RP with will make it less dull for him.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »
UNIT: 11711
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.00002341

<::|| Your application for the xeno-gen to be transferred  to your office is accepted. However, regardless whether you believe it harmless it MUST be monitored by a unit of the CCA at ALL times. Simply because the power it possess, it could inflict great damage upon the nexus, risking the lives of both the head administrator and the sectorial commander himself. If you accept these terms, you must also know that if ANYTHING happens regarding negative effects against the union and or city 45, it will be your responsibility to take owner ship of the situation. If all terms are accepted, I will despatch two grid units to your quarters to install a cage for the xeno-gen and various mounts so it can be chained if needed.

Signed,

Saving File As: msg.00002341
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Unit.11711
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// I understand I'm DvL again, but to my knowledge it's only temporary. So I would like to still maintain CmD rank on the forums, aswell as the ability to hold divisional commander for NOVA until I fix the issues that it's currently producing.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 03:14:36 AM »
//ye skep

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal