Author Topic: Youtube partnership account.  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Youtube partnership account.
« on: October 23, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »
So, since not long ago I've been offered a Youtube partnership account by Youtube.
This means that from now on, I am able to create my own videos, upload them to Youtube and generate money income by allowing Youtube to add advertisements to my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLECbytieyI
This is one of those (the only one so far) which I made so far.

However, I need creative ideas on what kind of videos I could make that you think would get a LOT of views.
The idea can be anything. In-game footage/tutorials in Garry's mod and Minecraft are allowed.
Real life comedy or video blogs, Silly things, Scary things. Whatever you come up with.

Please note that ANYTHING in these videos have to be my own work (including music) or else I'm not allowed to use it for commercial purposes.
Garry gave me permission to use Gmod footage in these videos, so that's cool.
Not sure about Norch yet (No response) but as long as the above video is still there, I'm sure I can use Minecraft footage as well.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Youtube partnership account.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 04:53:14 PM »
Include things like tutorials on things perhaps.
Or a machinima on Gmod? I'd be glad to help.
1-2 minute short clips are good, maybe make something like a Zombie Apocalypse?

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 04:53:35 PM »
Maybe you can make a minecraft tutorial on how to hide your chests efficiently, how to make a bone factory (You need a monster spawner that spawns skeleton for that) and why bones are useful and/or why the arrows will provide you with a cheap way to get arrows. You can also do things like what things you can do with the enchantment table/cauldron in minecraft pre-release 1.9.4. If you need to know how to do that bone factory ask meeeeee

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 04:58:51 PM »
You could do a tutorial on how to make a mobtower; (I made one on ''Adams'' server, so did Justin_Newton and the whole 'Luna' town on there.) You can get so many materials very fast using this method.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 10:26:52 PM »
Yeah I guess I stick to the MC tutorials for now.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 12:08:37 AM »
You should most definitely make a tutorial on how to make that pyramid full of traps and stuff on MC; sure that is a bitch to make, but hell it is fucking amazing and I'd love to know how to do that.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal