Author Topic: The Personal Journal of Marix P. Arlesto  (Read 4294 times)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Personal Journal of Marix P. Arlesto
« on: April 14, 2011, 08:15:44 AM »
(Plese only respond to this in OOC, as this is a journal, not a log.)

Day 6;
     It's been 6 days since I arrived to City 18.  It was lively at first, but recently...  I woke up later in the night last night, and the streets  were almost empty, save for one or two patrol units.  A strange man walked up to me while a relaxed on a bench, sat down two "Med-kits" I think he called them...  I wonder how these stange items work.  Other than that, pretty much no contact with other people.  There was the occcasional noise from D2, but I wont go back there, I'm in somewhat good standings with the local authority at this time.

Mark P. Arlesto

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Personal Journal of Marix P. Arlesto
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:56:01 AM »
(OOC)Good to see some civie forum passive for once  :-\ (/OOC)
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »
(OOC)Good to see some civie forum passive for once  :-\ (/OOC)

You dont have to use the ooc tags here, cause it is understood that any post that is not my journal is OOC.  Also, I plan to update it every time I play.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 10:06:46 PM »
Good journal entry.  Might start my own, just need to find what day I'm on, or just call it Log #1.

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »
Quite a few spelling mistakes on here, nice Journal tho I'm gonna start playing HL2RP

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 07:42:27 AM »
Quite a few spelling mistakes on here, nice Journal tho I'm gonna start playing HL2RP

Its on purpose, I'm sure journals on paper dont come with spell check. :P

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 07:47:29 AM »
Day 7,

Empty in the plaza again....  This time was different though, no one, not even a single patrol officer was around today.  I've never seen it this quiet before, even though I have only been here for a week.  Most that happened  today was some noise from D2, like always.  I got brove for all of five minutes, and walked pasted the checkpoint, and walked into a souvineer shop back their.  I could not find the source of the noise, but I thought I heard voices, so I ended up running back to my appartment in the CCH.  Other than all of that, most I did was re-arrange the rest of my appartment and walk around the plaza.  Might start selling spare supplies soon, got nothing better to do.  I still have not figured out what how these "Med-Kits" work... Maybe my basic training as an EMT before all of this didn't cover this weird liquid.

~Mark P. Arlesto
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:50:00 AM by Krystal »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »
Again, another great entry!   ;)

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 12:02:40 AM »
Day 8;

Its stilla ghost town out here, I have seen all of maybe three people, and one patrol unit.  I wonder if they see people more often?  Kind amakes one wonder.  Anyways.  I have been exlpoiing D2 more and more, foud an Irsih looking pub, crossed a catwalk over the plaza, and a resturaunt.  No food or drink anywhere.  The rations did come online today though, which is always a good thing.  Still got nothing on the two "Med-Kits" from earlier, and I am afraid to ask a unit, incase its contraband.  I also moved to the top floor, first room appartments, and made it look like I have one of those vending machines in my room.  Actually, I have been working on it for a while, and finally finished it, the vender is actually a door, opened by a button behind the TV... Though, I have nothing to hide, so I guess that can be a safe room during a raid.  I found a random guy messing with a trash can, and the units are being even bigger assholes today than yesterday. I wonder why...  All in all, kinda quiet again.   Within a few hours, however, I began to see some activity, as I sat in the plaza writing this journal.  I also saw a gear unit for the first time, I have only ever heard stories.  In other words, the water machine near the multi-story store ran out of water.  I watched as three men entered the tunnel area leading to where I think the hospital is, I bet I will never see them again...  Us Civilians are never supposed to pass a checkpoint unless cleared or escourted by a unit.  Speaking of which, how does one join their ranks?  Seems like an interesting job, and it can't possibly be worse than being a civi.

~Marix P. Arlesto
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 12:34:43 AM by Krystal »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 04:16:40 AM »
(( Really good job on this, good read. Keep it up! ))
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 01:26:27 PM »
Day 9;

I came out of my apartment today, after hearing a gunshot or two.  I walk towards the terminal to find a fellow on the ground surrounded by a group.  I wonder who he was....  Saddens me that the units have to go this far to ensure our protection.  Saw another one with a green band... Well, I talked with one of them today, and was able to submit an application to become a CCA myself.  Maybe if I make it, I can help my community more, and maybe less killing will happen.  After I submitted my application to the Nexus front desk, I wandered out and thought to myself, "Why do I feel so bad about doing this, it is going to help those around me."  I couldn't make this feeling go away.  I went back to my apartment, rearranged it again, this time rewiring the vender button to be under my desk.  I still have not found a chair to sit in while at my desk, but I will keep an eye out for one.  Preferably leather.  Rations were also distributed today, so, I ate well, I think.  The streets are a lot busier today than it has been, I wonder where every one went...

~Marix Persevious Arlesto

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 02:16:02 PM »
Day 10;

I talked to an officer at the Nexus front desk, made sure my application was in for CCA, he told me that the Sectorial Command would contact me if I made it, and that training would shortly follow.  Coolness, I think.  I also noticed a lot more people oustide today, along with more units, mostely Rct's from the look fo their armour.  I re-aranged my room again, moving the switch under a shelf in my fridge, where it wont be found out.  I am thinking of asking a unit about these so called "Med-Kits", hoping they will tell me how they work.  I also saw an Ofc, jusding by the armour, running about with a shotgun.  What has the world come to these days if they are equipting them so heavily.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »
Day 11;

I decided to just set up a small CCA & UU approved shop, selling the things they allowed me to.  I spent some time talking with the Ofc today about the CCA, and saw a Dvl for the first time.  Ive made a total of about 4oo tokens today, and with another 60, I can get a new permit.  Moved the stuff in my room again, cause I get that bored at time.  Also seems to be a lot more rebels around, and they are a lot more open than they used to be...  Got my request device and my loyalist armband today as well.  The CCA seems to like me a lot, I see a lot of them check by my store wondering if anything new is going on.  Also, I reported a few guys in the D2 warehouse for supicious activities, another 3 for crossing the catwalk, and turned in the medkit things, with some zipties, due to them being contraband, got some spare rations from it.  All in all, today was very chaotic, with the many raids, it seemed like guns were always going off....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal