Author Topic: Ichiro Sakura's Notebook  (Read 857 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ichiro Sakura's Notebook
« on: October 17, 2011, 06:23:27 PM »

Ichiro Sakura
Citizen Number #58699
City Fourty-Five

Entry #001

I suppose one should start with an introduction. My name is Ichiro Sakura, and I live in one of the marvellous Universal Union controlled Cities, City Fourty-Five, to be specific. Unlike most of the residents here, I am not a follower of the Universal Union. But as it is always said, it is good to respect your 'enemy'. Although, the UU should be getting no respect at all, for everything they have done, and neither should those no-good Loyalists and Civil Workers. My views on the UU should not clog up my notebook, so instead, I will record chronicles of my life in this City; the good things, the bad things, more bad things, and the bad things again. From that, I suppose one can get a fair view on City Fourty-Five, from an honest opinion: it is horrible. The Loyalists and Civil Workers get away with it all, they get the royalty treatment, whereas we get treated like dirt and beaten about, especially in the main Sector. And so, today, I am planning to escape to Sector Six, the slum area. Although, the armed mall-cops at the huge barrier make it look like an impossible task. Aside from plotting a way in, I have also met with a man, who actually supplied me with a bottle of alcohol, for a price. He didn't seem like one of those pro-Union Citizens, nor did he seem like one of the crazy anti-Union types, who want to destroy everything, ranging from the City Adminisration team, to a can of water with the Union symbol printed on it. It has not been too much of an interesting second day in the City, perhaps I shall document something later, or something interesting will happen. Goodbye for now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal