Author Topic: Johnathan Issac's Journal  (Read 866 times)

Offline Trees

• View Profile
    • Awards
Johnathan Issac's Journal
« on: October 16, 2011, 10:47:12 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Greetings Executor!
Out of Character for OOC:
[/size]
Johnathan Issac's Journal

Entry #01, City 45
Greetings to all who come across this novel of sorts. I am Johnathan Issac, the sole proprietor of this journal. For those whose eyes are not meant for this book, allow me to describe myself to you in basic detail.
I am a white caucasian man who stands at 5 feet 8 inches. My eyes are gray and my face often carries an expression of boredom. My hair is black and untidy, but clean. I have a small scar across my right hand, caused by an acciedent with a sewing machine long ago. My citizen "jumpsuit" as it were is blue and worn. The colors have faded from it. My shoes, made of a brown material, are not too comfortable and a size too big for my feet. My shoes are worn out; the color fading and the laces becoming unraveled.
My personality is a bit complex, however. I am a person who is a loyalist, but I believe Our Benefactors should have some punishment upon them for the genocide of our entire race. A punishment unlike any other, yet I continue to do work for them and often help them with menial tasks and reporting any illegal activities. I am a blank slate, other than that. No feelings no matter who I encounter. I simply put on a fake face and stand silently.

Ah, look at the time! I have wasted so much time writing about myself that I have no time to write much more. Today I cleaned the streets as well as some windows. I also reported a sort of back-door wall that I had seen in the Diordna.

-Johnathan Issac

-RegiFire
You ask why, I ask why not.

CITIZEN

Johnathan Issac
- ALIVE, attempting to become a member of the CCA. His business is the second-most priority.

Start Mission.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal