Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 1830 times)

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 01:00:11 PM »
You could've asked in OOC on OCRP, but anyways. You can buy a furnance at the Hardware Store across the street, where the BP station is.
As for the other question, I don't think I understand it fully, please explain further. If you think the doors on the trucks are open 24/7, then no :) Feel free to ask.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 01:07:42 PM »
                                                                                                  ~Moved to right Section~

Anyways, yeah you can buy one at the material store across form BP.  Also, like kaboom said, you could of asked in ooc, but its all good.  The store is called Giga Computers I believe.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:10:40 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 06:33:43 PM »
No, the doors on trucks do not open.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 06:46:43 AM »
                                                                                                  ~Moved to right Section~

Anyways, yeah you can buy one at the material store across form BP.  Also, like kaboom said, you could of asked in ooc, but its all good.  The store is called Giga Computers I believe.
This is correct.

If you have small questions, in future try asking on the server at the time before making one of these to help you with your problem sooner instead of having to wait.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal