Author Topic: Wyatt Chang Journal  (Read 762 times)

resistance0123

Wyatt Chang Journal
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:03:21 PM »
City 11, DAY 1

Arrived at the City today, the train ride was as tiring as the party I had before the war. City 11 was much different from City 21, no snow, though it was cold, and a lot more stricter rules than I thought. The doors opened up at what I think was the Nexus, it's small from what it looks from here. All of a sudden some stranger came to me, said to follow him. I did, and found myself in what the local officers call the slums. I got lost pretty quickly from the city, even though it was basicly a little street. I arrived to this wierd church, no seats, beds, nothing else. He told me to get some sleep. I did as I was told, I'm on the floor right now.

DAy 2

Worst sleep in my life, heard screams and what I think were gunshots, nothing like ole' 21. I noticed a sudden change, I looked around and saw wood, furniture, all this stuff that was brought in. The stranger just got back carrying a couch, and tossed me a breen water. Ever since I drank the thing I don't remember how I even got here, but this old journal punched back my memory, what is the stuff that they put in these things? At three o' clock, I heard knocking, in the middle of no where I found myself in a fight. Pretty racist city if you ask me, by god, they really hate Asians. Ate nothing but that jar of sludge from yesterday, the stranger gave me a radio. I was excited when that happened, a radio. Heck' I didn't even know it was a law at all to carry electronics, if there were in a store and they were still illegal, I'D BUY EM! Unfortunately, I got arrested for running, man mabye I should buy a law book or something of this city, heck the whole world now. They took my radio. I'm writing this in a prison cell, damn expansion gell guy almost blew my face off. If you believe it, I tried to defend myself with that jar o' emptiness. CP's laughed so hard, I was fearing for my life. Writing this in a prison cell. Good freakin' night.

DAY 21

Should've written a long time ago, but I got pulled outta' jail and I'm ready for a new adventure...again. Heck' I was pulled out almost 15 days ago. I didn't even know the city 21 jacket here was illegal too, I mean the only reason they allow'd us' to buy jackets was because you could die in that cold. They took the jacket away, my only memory besides the clothing I'm wearing.

DAY 32

Well, can't believe it, but I just got few loyalist points or whatcha' macall' em's. I was cleaning up trash just for moral reasons, finally this officer came up to my new friend and I and gave us two points! Mabye I'll buy food with em! I'm excited!

DAY 33

Found out the credits weren't used for buying stuff.

DAY 35

Visited a few neighboring cities, I think I'll get back to new' eleven in a week or something.

*The rest of the paper on the day is ripped. You can barely read the sentence above.*

Day 72

I'm back, and forgot my journal in eleven. I thought it'd be in a week, apparently I was stuck in city 14 for a week, and city 17 for 3 weeks. Dr. Breen really looks impressive, he's persuading talking really gave me a little hope of doing anything in this world, he gave me some hope for this world, mabye theres a little bit more.

(To be continued.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal