Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Headquarters  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Workers Union Headquarters
« on: September 27, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
* A small note is pinned down next to the old Civil Workers Union Head Quaters *

Due to unfortaunate events our old Headquarters burned down due to a gas leak, new HQ is in the nexus lobby oposite the hospital.
~ James Tavener

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Workers Union Headquarters
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 03:46:57 PM »
//Ha ha, success. I'm glad our actions weren't just voided the next day to make things easier, was fun rp.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 06:34:07 PM »
//It came to my attention that the CWU HQ was rebuilt in ONE DAY, not only just one day, but also only a few hours.  The CWU HQ was COMPLETLY burned down. That means they had to clear the rubble and build from ground up. I'm sorry, but on a serious server, they sure are quick builders. As far as I know they didn't even have the equipment to rebuild the building. This lolrebuild isn't much better than just comming on and lolvoiding the event.
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 06:37:50 PM »
//It came to my attention that the CWU HQ was rebuilt in ONE DAY, not only just one day, but also only a few hours.  The CWU HQ was COMPLETLY burned down. That means they had to clear the rubble and build from ground up. I'm sorry, but on a serious server, they sure are quick builders. As far as I know they didn't even have the equipment to rebuild the building. This lolrebuild isn't much better than just comming on and lolvoiding the event.

//Exactly what was on my mind. Seriously though, if they're going to failRP cleaning rubble and rebuilding in an hour, why not just void the whole event. That's basically what they did.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:40:11 PM by The Krusader »

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
We are talking about the UU right? a massive empire scaling across nearly the entire universe, with infinite resources at it's disposal and who took over the earth in 7 hours...
I'm just saying, think about it.
(ahhhh, maybe it was kinda silly RP...)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:46:02 PM by Pirate Robot »

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »
//I agree with you. pirate, to an extent, but if the combine could magically reconstruct buildings in an hour then they wouldn't just use the basic structure of cities already built, they would build the cities in the optimal way to supress civilians.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 07:12:34 PM »
//I dont know who had the idea of assrebuilding so fast.  But anyways the event should be voided because of Rule 21 you used a weapon (fire) in D1.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
//Rainbow, we had DOUBLE SA permission (Monkey and Zod). We were permitted to do the action so it should not be voided. The weapon rule is in place to keep someone from pulling out a gun with no cps on and ruining rp and similar things.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 07:28:56 PM »
//Rainbow, we had DOUBLE SA permission (Monkey and Zod). We were permitted to do the action so it should not be voided. The weapon rule is in place to keep someone from pulling out a gun with no cps on and ruining rp and similar things.
Admins cant make exceptions, if they can, rofl needs to fix his rule.  Im simply stating a hole in the rule.

Just so were clear it was not me who rebuilt.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:30:55 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adam S »

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »
Admins cant make exceptions, if they can, rofl needs to fix his rule.  Im simply stating a hole in the rule.

Hmmm, not sure about SA not being able to make exceptions. But molotoves are explosives, different catagory from weapons, and those CAN given authed by SA anyways.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 04:22:35 AM »
//I dont know who had the idea of assrebuilding so fast.  But anyways the event should be voided because of Rule 21 you used a weapon (fire) in D1.

Direct quote.

21. Guns are not to be used or shot at people outside of D2 as a citizen.

Molotovs/Firebombs are not Guns.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 04:32:10 AM »
I wasnt there for the rebuilding so it wasnt me. Didnt realise it had been rebuilt.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 06:41:33 AM »
//You'll have to ask Nuke if you want exact methods they used as I logged off before it got underway and only saw the preperations. Fro what I saw it didn't look like they had manpower or equipment to do more than clear the rubble that still remained at what used to be the CWU HQ. Again, ask him for the details.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
//Now that we have switched to city 11, you should probably lock and un-pin this since the CWU HQ is no longer an issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal