Author Topic: Hiroko Asuka Sato's Diary  (Read 1028 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hiroko Asuka Sato's Diary
« on: September 24, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »
I guess I should start writing my experiences in City 18, so here's the short version.

My roommate is a lunatic,
Some irish guy seems to like me,
I'm sending a ton of letters to the CA(s).

The long version, now. I arrived in City 18 and  seemed mostly the same as the last city. I seemed to arrive during a broadcast from Doctor Grigory. He was reading letters, and it gave me an Idea, I could ask him why, why were books outlawed? All of them but propaganda. He answered each of my letters but the last, where I asked why fiction stories are outlawed. It seems that he ignored it, or it was lost. Anyway, during this time, an Irishman by the name of Mickey gave me some paper, he also sent a letter to the CA, calling him an Ignorant Arseface... He was, of course, detained, and tortured, but he is alive.

I decided it was a bit lonely, so I got a roommate, Angela. Sh seemed nice enough, and she went out for a while and came back... with an ear.. She said she bought it from a friend who had "Two Extra"... Later that day, a man missing an ear came, and when I asked, he made the exscuse he was CUTTING AN APPLE, and Angela agreed with him. Of course this can mean one thing, I'm roommates, with a loon. How wonderfull.

Today I sent another letter, to a different CA. Asking if I could have a Citizen Run newspaper, he said it would be a good idea, but he can't give authorization... Figures. I am going to ask him who CAN give authorization, in my next letter.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal