Author Topic: Goodbye Catalyst-Gaming.  (Read 12099 times)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Goodbye Catalyst-Gaming.
« on: September 22, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »
Leave thread authorised by RoflWaffle
Dear all members of Catalyst Gaming, I am writing this to regretfully inform you that I will no longer be an administrator, or a member of this community.
I am taking these actions due to a few reasons as I will state below.

I am overweight, unfit, not getting the grades I wanted and I need to change my life if I want to acheive my goal of joining the UK armed forces.
It is not easy for me to do this, as i love CG but I am almost 18 and I cannot keep kidding myself. I am not going to change by sitting around playing computer games as much as I do. I'm not saying I won't still play them, but not as much as I usually do.

Having the temptation of this community, Gmod and pretty much all other games I have is too much for me, as I am the kind of person that will keep procrastinating, making excuses as to why I can't rather than why I can, untill I reach an age where I look back on my life and realise what oppertunities i had, but did not take due to laziness, ignorance and short sightedness.

My account will be deleted or IP banned shortly, i will also be permanently banned from all servers and I will probably have no further contact with many, if not all people on my friends list. If you are removed please do not take it as an insult.

This is not a snap decision I am making. I have been thinking about this for a while now.

If you ever meant something to me as a friend, you will know. If I ever offended anybody, I apologise and hope you don't think any less of me.

This is actually almost making me cry because i love this community and you guys so much, but enough is enough.

It's been very fun guys, but i have to change if i want to live past 40, have a good life, get a girlfriend, get married, have kids and live a long and happy life.

So goodbye everyone. I hope you all acheive your goals and live happy, healthy, long lives.

Yours sincerely,
Former Catalyst Gaming Super Administrator, JiggerFrizz.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 05:53:37 PM by JiggerFrizz »
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye Catalyst-Gaming.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
I may be leaving as well, maybe, If my friends decide to stay I may stay but I have moslty attempted to move on, bye jigger, hope you fix your personal issues :D

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 05:57:42 PM »
Jigger my friend.. You meant so much to me! <3 I will miss you so much! Good luck in the dangerous real world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izccK7CdCgQ - Reminds me of this sad leave :c

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:13:16 PM by KaB00M? »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »
Wow Jigger, I honestly didnt see this coming :(

We've been friends since OC and ive never had any trouble with you and you where always fun to be around.

Hopefully you didn't remove me so we can still keep contact :/

Good luck with your life bro!

Your best Dane, Crap-Head.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »
Well Jigger, Good luck with whatever life has planned for you, and I hope you succeed to the fullest extent in anything you do.

Off-topic: Inb4 I am stupid.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:07:00 PM by Eclipse »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 06:06:25 PM »
Well Jigger.... It's been too long, I was there when you first joined OC and I watched you become a well respected Super Admin in Catalyst Gaming, What you are doing is very noble and extreamly brave of you; to leave your past 2-3 years behind you and focus on what you want to get from life. Get the best grades you can mate and best of luck in the Armed Forces.

Your pall
-OwenCums

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »
I can remember how you once told me that you thought I was a heartless prick, but yet you see we became really good friends.
I can't believe you are actually leaving JiggerFrizz. You where one of the few good friends who made OCRP really enjoyable.
I laughed many times when you and I where screwing around in OCRP, having great times. (Atv vs tree) Lawl.

I will miss you Jigger, I honestly do.
I hope you will do good in real life, and I wish you the best of luck.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
RoflWaffle dropped a tear, or does have the feeling 'fuck'.

Edit:
Inb4 calling me cruel.
Of course, I feel like all above me, and others.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:15:22 PM by Martinerrr »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 06:14:17 PM »
Your future is to join the armed forces... Only one thing to say here...

TIME TO KILL TEH BAD GUISE

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Jiggerfrizz,
I will miss you a lot, bro. Reading that actually made me cry a bit. Although I'm younger then you, I don't really have to decide what to do yet. I'm planning on joining the US airforce but that could change at any time.
Fuck, getting a little off topic, anyway... I hope to see you succesful out there. Live a good life and don't forget about us, and hey, maybe we'll meet when (and if) I get in the airforce.
Good luck,
Dark
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 06:30:28 PM »
Thank you to everyone that has commented. It really means a lot to me to see this kind of response.

This will be my last ever post on Catalyst Gaming, so this really is a tear filled goodbye.
Also just deleted Gmod so I don't get tempted ;)

It's been a fantastic run from OC to here, but all good things must come to an end.

In the words of Spock; Live long and prosper! :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »
Jigger, I didn't really know you much.. But... Your a pretty cool guy and it's sad to see you leave, this community has it's own fate and you have yours. Both, are destined for greatness. Good bye...

PS.

Kill sum bad guise pls pls pls

Offline [CG] Rekyit Merlo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
Jigger, this may not influence your decision but, I dont know it it's different in the British Armed Forces, but if you're overweight and want to join the military, they will still take you. You will be put on a strict diet and worked a bit harder and kept in Basic Training longer but you will be able to join man. Good luck in the Military and good luck in school. It was an honor to have you in Catalyst Gaming.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »
Well jigger, you always seemed one of the more chill people here, and its a shame to see you go.
Good luck on life
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Dal Karus

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »
Though I do not know you well, nor have I seen you much ingame or on the forums; I will miss you. It is sad to see another administrator go (So I've been told). Well.. Good bye, I hope you get a girlfriend and join the Armed Forces.

-Secondus

-Seal of the God Emperor

The Emperor Protects
Gone

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal