Author Topic: School.  (Read 4337 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
School.
« on: September 17, 2011, 12:27:31 AM »
Well I've been seeing all these posts about people hating school and wishing they didn't have to go back so heres how it's going for me. School is AWESOME. I'm just starting my third week back but man, I really love it. I've never been so excited to wake up at 6:00am and be somewhere for 7:40.  The way I see it is just enjoy it. It's a good excuse to get outta the house and have a LIFE. Before I started this year I thought it was gonna be the shittiest year of my life seeing as how I just moved, but I'm actually starting to love the fact that summers over. Anyways, what I really wanted to do was ask a questions: What time do you all start/finish, what classes do you have this semester, and whats your favourite? I start and 8 and finish at 2 and I have french first period, phys. ed. second, english third, and science last. My favourite class is english BY FAR.   :D

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: School.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »
English is the way to go. History too.

I was never a math kinda guy, science was tough because so much math was involved.

But yeah, I really love English and history...
o7

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 12:45:13 AM »
I like math, but science is boring. I don't have math until next semester tho :/

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 01:26:05 PM »
I like all my classes, except art I hate art.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 04:26:06 PM »
The way I see it is just enjoy it. It's a good excuse to get outta the house and have a LIFE.
wat

Monday                        Tuesday                        Wednesday                        Thursday                        Friday

That's my average day, red means something has changed.
Every class is Fifty Minutes long. We have recess during the 2-3(10minutes), 3-4(25 minutes) can be 4-5(also 25) depends what room, and 6-7(and also 25).
7th class ends about 15:10.
So the 8th is 16:00.
Obviously, blank means no class.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »
OP is a nerd.

Anyway, I like much of them. Except for geography and mathematics, and portuguese is quite complicated because you got to know a huge load of danged names..

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 08:53:18 PM »
OP is a nerd.

Anyway, I like much of them. Except for geography and mathematics, and portuguese is quite complicated because you got to know a huge load of danged names..

Haha I'm half portugese but I barely know any of the language. I don't have geo this semester so I couldn't say wheather I like/dislike it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal