Author Topic: The Chronicles of RTLK  (Read 10045 times)

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Chronicles of RTLK
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 12:51:45 AM »
Oh look! A poor me thread! RTLK is gay.

20% warning for rule 1 and flaming at the same time. - JiggerFrizz
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:57:25 AM by JiggerFrizz »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 02:20:54 AM »
Rule 1 Trevor. It still applies.

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »
Oh look! A poor me thread! RTLK is gay.

awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 07:28:25 AM »
First i'm going to say telling us about your personal life is really a thing you should keep to yourself. Making a thread on leaving the community anyways is against the rules anyways.

Also Karma, it's not that nobody likes you, it's the fact that you have made so many mistakes thinking because you are an "Overlord", you can do so much shit that affects other people and angers them at the community. You have real life things to take care of and things to improve on, come back when your ready, but i don't recommend being a big ol' boss in the community. It doesn't help and doesn't effect the community any better...

21. You need owner authorization to make a thread about leaving the community due to the mass amounts of drama they cause in most cases.

Seeing as this thread has got 3 pages of replies, I'd assume it's been authorized.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 04:45:52 PM »
This seems like a world of warcraft rehab story. But anyway dont let this go to your head suicide is not the way out! I never really talked to you on a personal level, but theres people out there that have it worse than you. Are your do you have a place to live, you have a computer, you can sure as hell develope a gamemode, Now turn that frown  :'( upside down  :D! I uderstadn that its hard and shit but I learned from all my mistakes in former communitys and this one that with power comes responsibility, now go have a cookie big fella  ;D.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »
You know Karma,  You were a very ok guy.  I always looked up to you on OC and wanted to eventually prove myself by becoming a DJ But OC died..  On CG was the same thing, i was greatful of your work (And CWU Flags) until the point you decided to call yourself "Overlord".  I really think you went over your head then.  Like me, i didn't know it was affecting others and only cared about my own passion on doing stuff.  Yes i know, you probably hate me for the major complaining i caused, and not to mention the aggravation i mightve caused.

All in all, like i did. I had a "break" from CG, i learned some about myself and now im back.  I learned that everything wasnt for me or it revolved around me (Even tho BB claims i learned nothing). Honestly tho i still look up to you,  but not as much as i did in OC or around when i joined CG.  Like me, you made bad mistakes.  And rather than listen to the truth about them continued to do them. But you know, were not perfect.  Were only human and we will have to live with our mistakes. 

Your mistakes clouded our views about you rather than looking at the work you did.  Your work if anything was great, we got what we needed to function up untill the end.  I look forward to you coming back and maybe you will have learned something about friendship too. Also thanks for fixing the problem i was having on the forums, really shows even tho you left that you will comeback and help when its needed.  Shows dedication but again, your mistakes clouded your dedication.

About your personal life and almost ramming into a wall going 80 cause you zoned out,  i dont get how people get "too" addicted to gaming, well i was before to the point i almost failed the 6-7th grade.  But i try to do it as a hobby and to keep me from being depressed.  I do have issues also, Ive almost made bad mistakes.  Were all human, we just gotta learn to admit and forgive.

Your faithful student,
Adam S
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:42:58 PM by JiggerFrizz »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 03:09:46 PM »
It seems Karma has been back on steam even though he's still on a "break" from video games...

Karma: If you're going to ignore the letter I sent to you, then so be it. I am honestly starting to believe this was all just a way for people to drop the allegations against you for your messups...

I seriously hope you didn't fake this entire thing just so people would begin to feel sorry for you... I'm not sorry for you at all. You've got a problem you need to fix and you're still avoiding the real issue. You're letting your addiction win constantly and that's not a quality that should earn respect from anyone! Please, cut the crap and deal with your issues.

In a similar tone as my last post...I guess the community can expect the second coming of Karma, the Overlord Aboose Apocalypse...because nothing will permanently change. Sure, you might feel like you're cured... but a long-term computer addiction can't be solved by a week or two of "rest". You're still addicted and you know it.

What pains me even more is that a very small percentage of the active community populace seems to realize this as well. WAKE UP!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:21:52 PM by Burning Bullet »

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »
BB,

He might actually just change, you haven't seen him play yet.
I know that people are actually able to change, whether it's conscious or their sub-conscious.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 04:35:26 PM »
Does my rank say overlord?  No?

Then shut it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal