Author Topic: Dumpster near pizza shop in D2.  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dumpster near pizza shop in D2.
« on: September 01, 2011, 05:53:21 AM »
There is a large dumpster near the pizza shop in D2, the problem is when I was messing with a box (No I wasn't trying to jump into the dumpster) and it flung me into the air when I tired to look inside the box. Needless to say I landed in the dumpster and had to disconnect to get out. I suggest that we cover the top of the dumpster so this doesn't happen to anyone else, you know in case they wonder into D2 like I shouldn't have.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dumpster near pizza shop in D2.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 04:51:43 AM »
There is a large dumpster near the pizza shop in D2, the problem is when I was messing with a box (No I wasn't trying to jump into the dumpster) and it flung me into the air when I tired to look inside the box. Needless to say I landed in the dumpster and had to disconnect to get out. I suggest that we cover the top of the dumpster so this doesn't happen to anyone else, you know in case they wonder into D2 like I shouldn't have.

Going into D2 is not a bad thing... But yea, I think it's mainly the reason because you where most likely prop pushing yourself up. As nothing else causes the issues you are stating.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal