Author Topic: The Spectre Saga - Act 3: Following in his footsteps.  (Read 16738 times)

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Spectre Saga - Act 2: Anti-Citizen 6
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »
50 bucks evie yells "fuck you!" when she kills you
50 bucks says that my body won't exist after she kills me.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Spectre Saga - Act 3: Following in his footsteps.
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2011, 07:51:07 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYaH8iPgoM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYaH8iPgoM</a>

“…Thou shalt perish!” shouted James as he swiftly brought his right arm to his right. The sharpened stainless steel of his flick-knife found its way into Stefan Bakowski’s throat, blood splattering onto the footpath in inch-thick droplets. Stefan’s laughter turned into an inhumane gurgle as he choked on his own blood, being held up only by his collar. James released the figure, letting him collide against the sidewalk in a loud thud. Stefan continued to gurgle, as if still laughing at James.

James turned, running his thumb across the smooth wooden and metallic side of his flick-knife up to the thumb catch on the blade of the flick-knife. His thumb caught against it, he brought his thumb in towards him, bringing the blade with it. He run his hand down to his right thigh pocket, using his fingers to open the pocket as he released the pocket knife, it dropping right inside. James stopped to look around at the gathered crowd – One being unwanted – A Civil Protection scanner.

James turned, hoping the Scanner didn’t get an ID on him, speed-walking towards UCH block A. Climbing two steps at a time, James reached the top of the flight in minimum time, proceeding to jog down the hallway to the room on the far left hand side. James moved his left hand to the door knob, pushing down with his body-weight by leaning onto it then pushing the door open along its Axis. Ayuko Hayashi was sitting on the couch, recovered from the blows gained during the conflict.

Ayuko Hayashi is a Japanese female in an intermediate relationship with James. They’ve been seeing each-other since City 18 where Stefan attacked Ayuko, resulting in dislocating her nose where James responded by dislocating and fracturing Stefan’s left ankle, dislocating Stefan’s nose and generically ‘beating him up’.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI3NjxnBCoI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI3NjxnBCoI</a>

James entered Ayuko’s apartment after a week absence in another city, being shifted for a major CCA work-task which he didn’t have the choice wether to do it or not. As he entered the room, he noticed that Ayuko was sitting with a rather blank face and hiding something out of James line of sight. James approached her, starting to speak.
“Hey Ayuko”
“H-Hi” Ayuko responded with a stutter,
“Is everything okay…?” Asked James, Ayuko responding by shaking her head quickly. James picked up on the piece of paper she is hiding. “What’s that you’re hidin-“ asked James, cut off by a yell from Ayuko.
“No!” she yelled, causing James to jump out of his seat. James stood up, placing his left hand on her right shoulder.
“Ayuko, what is it?” James asked.
“I…” Ayuko begun.
“You?” James urged.
“I’ve been… Getting blackmailed…” Ayuko continued.
“By who!?” James asked, quickly becoming enraged. Ayuko stood up.
“Stefan’s gang, but James, wait!” Ayuko answered. James turned towards the door, stopping.
“Yea?” he asked, turning to look over his shoulder.
“It’d be safer if… We… Don’t be together any more” Ayuko said, James stopping in his tracks.
“Oh… Well, in that case… Wouldn’t it be safer if I leave all together…?” James said as he begun to approach the door, swinging it open quickly.
“James, wai-“ Ayuko pleaded, James slamming the door shut. Ayuko let out a sigh.

James approached the sewer entrance, the one that drops down into the drain with the ladder, as a lone UNION-04.767 approached him.
“Citizen. What are you doing here?” 767 asked.
“…What do you think?” asked James sarcastically, turning to face 767.
“Face the wall.” Ordered 767 as he raised his stun-stick into the air, cracking it alight with a sharp snap of his wrist.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IunstAdGBP4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IunstAdGBP4</a>

James, being near the sewer entrance, looked behind him before taking a single step back, trying to fall into the sewer.

Seven-Six-Seven rushed in, gripping James by the collar in his left hand and stepping onto his left foot in the left-hand direction, throwing James at the drain. James let out a deep grunt as he hit the metal cover of the sewers, Seven-Six-Seven quickly taking James CID card, reading it aloud.
“James… So how are you and Ayuko doing?” Seven-Six-Seven asked.
“What!?” replied James angrily.
“Well, I couldn’t have let it go on…” explained Seven-Six-Seven “And we had reports about a very troublesome you, so I took advantage of it…”
“So it was you…!?” James grunted, climbing to his feet.
“Yea, didn’t I just admit that?” asked 767, allowing a slight chuckle. “Now get on the wall.” James stood still for a moment.

James stepped in, bringing both his hands together into a ball and swung it harshly at 767’s faceplate. Seven-Six-Seven took the hit, stumbling back, tripping over his feet and falling to the ground. James ran for the sewer entrance, attempting to jump in. Seven-Six-Seven reached out, gripping James by his ankle and pulling it back. James fell forward into the sewer, with an inhuman crack his face he fell limp. Seven-Six-Seven rose to his feet, holding James out where the fall would affect him and…

…Dropped him.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ay6GcT7Thc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ay6GcT7Thc</a>

James woke up some time later in a pool of sewer water and his own blood, a sharp pain ringing through his head and neck. He looked up to the sewer entrance; it was sealed with a Cinderblock on each corner. James let out a deep grunt, getting up and rubbing his head, hearing the CCA patrols approach with the loud clanks of their equipment. James turned, running for the deeper sewers where he could patch himself up.

James passed underneath one of the drains coming from the main street with a strong limp and bloody face. Ayuko was passing above, peering down at her feet, recognising the figure who appeared to be hurt. A Civil Protection unit approached her – ‘Move along!’ he ordered. Ayuko begun to head to the sewer entrance, spinning on the ball of her foot and starting to walk.

James comes to a halt in a lone room in the sewers, removing half of his bandage wrapped around his right eye and wrapping it across his face and around his nose. He took his bandage clip, one end still attached to the end, and attached it to the length of bandage running around his right eye. It would have to do for now, James mindset slowly shifted to getting revenge on 767.

James made his way up to the sewer entrance he came through, seeing Ayuko waiting cross-armed. James climbed half-up the latter, rattling the entrance cover.
“Ayuko, thank god, can yo-“
“Yeah, yeah…” answered Ayuko, knowing what the question was going to be and moving the Cinderblocks aside. James pushed up on the cover, sliding it aside and climbing out of the Sewers.
“Ayuko, I found out who was sending the blackmail.” James begun.
“Yeah, who?” Ayuko asked dryly.
“The Civil Protection” James answered.
“…Really?” asked Ayuko, confused.
“Yea.” James answered.
“How do I know your not lying?” asked Ayuko.
“What would I gain from lying to you Ayuko? Look, if you don’t want to believe me, fine.” James answered. Ayuko remained still for a moment, looking to her feet.
“...I believe you.” Spoke Ayuko.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi4D0IZAYEw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi4D0IZAYEw</a>

A lone civil protection unit begun to round the corner, James turned his head to recognise the damaged faceplate.
“Ayuko, get into the sewers and follow it to the slums. Go to apartment block C’s lobby, I’ll meet you there.” James almost ordered.
“Wait, why?” asked Ayuko, confused.
“Just go, quickly!” nudged James, nudging her lightly at the sewer entrance. She proceeded to climb down the ladder as James picked up a cinderblock, leaning against the wall just at the corner of the sewer entrance, preparing to ambush Seven-Six-Seven.

Seven-Six-Seven came into eyesight of James, looking to the sewer entrance. He noticed the lid was open and there were three cinderblocks. Three cinderblocks… He turned quickly, but it was already too late. James had the cinderblock over his head and threw it harshly at 767 in a similar form to a soccer throw, the hit connecting and causing 767 to fall flat on his ass. Quickly, a damage warning was sent through the ranks of the CCA, an armed team of three rushing to the scene.

James looked around the corner, noticing them coming. Quickly he ran for the sewer drain and broke into a sprint, hoping to catch up with Ayuko.

“Ayuko, we have to flee to the outlands” explained James.
“Why…?” asked Ayuko.
“I kind of threw a cinderblock at that unit who was coming around the corner and no-“ James begun, the dispatch voice echoing through the district cutting him off.
“James L. Phillips and citizen of interest, citizen-ship has been revoked. STATUS: MALIGANT.” The voice boomed. James looked to Ayuko.
“Yea, my point exactly.”
“But how will we get there…?” asked Ayuko.
“I know someone. People call him a dog of war, but he’s more or less a wolf.

EDIT: Open for music suggestions, I had bad luck searching today.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:40:55 AM by shownofear »

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2011, 09:27:16 PM »
//EVERYONES FAVORITE POLLACK!

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »
//@Fear, ty once again for posting and for the great rp, we have to plan something for Chris now. We can talk later though.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2011, 11:25:40 PM »
/ If I still had time, I would request to be a part of this RP. However, I don't have the time so I guess I'm just watching from the sidelines...
o7

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2011, 09:05:54 PM »
/ If I still had time, I would request to be a part of this RP. However, I don't have the time so I guess I'm just watching from the sidelines...

// Yank you can still make a cameo appearance in our RP  :D It'd be cool to RP with you, and I'm pretty sure fear still wants to RP with you.  ;D

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2011, 11:22:56 PM »

// Yank you can still make a cameo appearance in our RP  :D It'd be cool to RP with you, and I'm pretty sure fear still wants to RP with you.  ;D

yes i do.

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTzUW8k7exg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTzUW8k7exg</a>

The mistreated sadistic woman charged at Ayuko while she was distracted, a sharp metallic object slid into her lower abdomen. Ayuko looked into the woman’s eyes before falling backwards, the knife sliding out of her body. She fell limp and rolled down the small hill, then stopping to see the blood that was rushing out her wound, she trembled, trying to apply pressure to the wound, trying to concentrate over the pain.

At the moment James saw Ayuko fall to the ground, he switched into a blood-rage mode and took his lead pipe and attempted to bash the lady's face in. She quickly threw her left shoulder in the way, taking a hit. They both backed off, glaring at each other. The lady stepped forward and juked to the right, James swung his pipe at her, hoping to do more damage this time. She slid under his attack and slashed his left leg, herself sliding to behind him.

She stood up and glanced over at Ayuko saying “She’s going to die soon…what are you gonna do? Save her, or kill me, leaving your girlfriend dead…” She made a sly smirk at James.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM5KfLc0AzY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM5KfLc0AzY</a>

James stood there, contemplating; he looked over to Ayuko, still bleeding from her knife wound, then he looked back at the murderous woman. He clenched his lead pipe in his hands and charged at her, hoping he could hit two birds with one stone, killing the crazy lady and saving Ayuko from death. He swung his pipe into her left forearm, a cracking could be heard coming from the lady's arm. The woman stumbled backwards, seeing James rush at her, bringing the pipe above his head, hoping to hit her with a crushing downwards blow. James not realizing that this left his body in the open, the lady quickly rushed forward and stabbed him in the stomach with her knife, twisting the blade, causing James to stop, and release his lead pipe from his hands, becoming weaponless.
The lady laughed, taking out her knife as James coughed out blood all over her shoulder.

“Pain…it’s so majestic…” She said looking at the wounded man.

He then swung his fist around into her face, she took the hit. She responded by trying to slash him in the chest with her bloody knife. James ducked under the attack, trying to grab his lead pipe in the mud, only to be met with a kick to the face from her. James stumbled backwards as she kicked the pipe away from them. James foolishly charged at the knife wielding lady, she got tackled but only to have James stabbed in the back, causing immense pain. They both fell to the mud in the canals, James looked over, seeing his pipe, he was just out of reach from the pipe, but as he reached for it. He felt a sharp pain in the back of his leg, he tried even harder to grab the pipe, knowing if he doesn't grab it, himself and Ayuko would die. She yanked the knife down his leg while James got reach of the pipe, swinging backwards to hit her straight on the head.

She stood up dazed, quickly running over to Ayuko, dodging a pipe throw by James in a failed attempt to stop her. The lady slid down to Ayuko’s level taking out another knife, and put Ayuko’s hands together, palm to palm. She put the knife to her hands, like she was going to bind Ayuko’s hands together with the knife. James took the knife from his leg and prepared to throw it. The lady quickly responded by putting her knife to Ayuko’s throat.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cgYvkaSU8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cgYvkaSU8</a>

The lady said “Don’t you think about throwing that knife unless you want your girlfriend here to die…” She made a sly smirk again.
Ayuko spat out “J-James…D-Don’t D-Do it…” Before passing out from blood loss.

James lowered his knife, only to see the crazed lady stab her knife through both of Ayuko’s hands, the lady started to flee, thinking she'd won the battle. James quickly raised his knife, throwing it at the fleeing lady. It hit her in her left gut, she stumbled for a bit, but continued to run, knowing James wasn't going to stop. James chased after her, still in his blood-rage, and they continued to run down the canals. James forgetting the one he loved, the one he protected, leaving one person  there in the canals…to bleed out...

//This RP was cut off because fear got perma-banned, but I'd like it if we'd not discuss it here, the worst part is I lost the creator of this saga and the main push to the rp, and that it will be hard to continue it, as fear really did know how to write these logs. If you'd like to help me continue this, you may contact me, but I will tell you, the weekends are the only times I can rp really. Hopefully maybe one day fear will be able return to CG. But yea... ~Sawnikdawg
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:18:32 PM by Sawnikdawg »

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »
// Woo crazy people RPer here! I should try to make some more sane characters...But yeah...fear should come back...RP is not the same without him...But yeah, good job and all that Sawnik, at least thats a way to have fear taken out of the picture for a while...

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2011, 11:23:13 PM »
// What happened while I was GONE!?!?
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2011, 11:28:53 PM »
// What happened while I was GONE!?!?
//If it is about fear that you want to know, you can pm or whatever, if not, a lot did lol

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
The Spectre Saga - Act 3: Following in his footsteps > Act 4: Forgotten
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2011, 01:09:44 AM »

End of Act 3: Following in his footsteps.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naovSOqgkJE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naovSOqgkJE</a>

James’ knees hit the mud, after chasing the sheila for about a mile out away from their original battlegrounds, he saw the lady limp away down the canals, punching the ground realizing he's lost... James finally passed out from his wounds and lack of energy and will to continue. He failed at his goal of killing the murderous woman, and saving Ayuko, as both of them were just in his grasp. James is now lying in the mud, non-mobile for the time, feeling his body and mind scream at him for his failure...

Christopher G. McKenzie aka Anti-Citizen Six was finally marked as <MISSING> as Overwatch-Transhuman-Arm’s Covert Response, Extended Reconnaissance, and Intelligence Collection element, PHANTOM, had found no trace of Anti-Citizen Six in the region surrounding the area of the last visual on Chris by the PHANTOM-EtL. Chris found himself a nice camp in the canals a couple miles out, leaving Evie by herself, hoping Spectre's ghost wouldn't come to haunt him for leaving her. He awaits until all of his wounds attained from PHANTOM-EtL are healed, so he can get back to protecting Evie...and to extract his revenge on the unit…

Beginning of Act 4: Forgotten.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:12:09 AM by Sawnikdawg »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal