Author Topic: Oh, no. Not School.  (Read 8903 times)

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Oh, no. Not School.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 03:45:41 PM »
My school has started for two weeks now. Hate it. Apparentaly,  I play Minecraft so someone decided it'd be funny to almost break my arm. (Some kid who hates Minecraft players and think every single one should die, don't know whats wrong with him) Then at gym class someone purposely pushed me over and I hit my head to a stone wall. And someone tried to pinch me unconsious (Theres a spot for that, but he couldn't find it luckily). I hate school.

Only people who pick on other people are losers themselves. I myself am a loner, but I do have RL friends. Due to the insane nature of high school, I don't see them often. Since I'm not a guy desperately trying to look cool, I don't wear my pants on the ground, and I don't do anything to make myself look cool. Because really, all you do is look stupid why you try and impress the retards or the slutty girls who don't know their ass from page 8.

All I do is lie low, and I'm usually left alone.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 03:56:16 PM »
I've been in school for two weeks now... and it's pretty cool. I have the following classes:
English III Honors
Engineering
3-D Art
Advanced Placement Psychology
Algebra II Honors
Physics I Honors
American History Honors

Soo yeah, like 3 things of it are math (Good thing my strong suite is math). It's also nice to meet new people/see friends.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 06:34:20 PM »
I've been in school for about 2 and a half weeks, in my opinion, school sucks even tho i make As and shit.  I would rather do school online, but I doubt it will happen for several reasons.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »
My school has started for two weeks now. Hate it. Apparentaly,  I play Minecraft so someone decided it'd be funny to almost break my arm. (Some kid who hates Minecraft players and think every single one should die, don't know whats wrong with him) Then at gym class someone purposely pushed me over and I hit my head to a stone wall. And someone tried to pinch me unconsious (Theres a spot for that, but he couldn't find it luckily). I hate school.

Bullies who do such things deserve something that I cannot explain by words. Maybe this video will explain it:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaZL9iZxBas" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaZL9iZxBas</a>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 08:58:19 PM »
We had a huge ass power outage that put school off till tomorrow. Night guys!

PS: In that video... guy on the left was Roflwaffle and guy on the right was venatio
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:59:48 PM by Burning Bullet »

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »
I been in school since August, somethign.  :'(
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 09:47:30 AM »

Only people who pick on other people are losers themselves. I myself am a loner, but I do have RL friends. Due to the insane nature of high school, I don't see them often. Since I'm not a guy desperately trying to look cool, I don't wear my pants on the ground, and I don't do anything to make myself look cool. Because really, all you do is look stupid why you try and impress the retards or the slutty girls who don't know their ass from page 8.

All I do is lie low, and I'm usually left alone.
Okay, showing your underwear is a hype, you wont join it fine.
MLP is a hype, but you do join that.

Bother to explain? Don't explain the underwear type you kind of did, but why would you become a brony?

Offline Suff

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 10:37:41 AM »
Ah.. Schooling years. Can't say they were the most pleasant years of my life. Teenage girls backstabbing each-other, teenage males try to seem "cool" by verbally assaulting the weaker ones, bullying, wearing their clothes like barbarians. Most of my friends were female, but they can be quite mean to one another. Stealing each others boyfriends, destroying each others stuff, spreading rumors. Ridiculous. Happy to be done with it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal