Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 2337 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thank you!
« on: April 01, 2011, 06:14:50 PM »
We've come a long way from sharing a box with another friend (Derk) and having one server. That was how we started and it was good. Shortly after, the old Half Life 2 Roleplay took a while but we got it up and thats what kept us alive along with Harbor Roleplay.

Wait, I'm incorrect, it wasn't the servers that kept us alive, it was every single one of you here supporting us here, donators, administrators and the entire community. Whether you are a donator or not, you help us just from joining any of our servers, you guys are the backbone of the community. On behalf of RoflWaffle, him and myself would like to say thank you.

We hope that you all continue to support us in the long run, we have a lot of great updates on the way such as CGRP.

Please continue to enjoy your time at Catalyst Gaming,

Raiden ~ Catalyst Gaming Owner
RoflWaffle ~ Catalyst Gaming Owner

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 06:21:25 PM »
Grats guys thank you all for making it a fun gaming experiance as well.

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 01:20:25 AM »
From 1 little server to a good community. Keep it up guys.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 11:15:56 AM »
I see this community is growing pretty quick.
Just make sure it doesn't grow TO quick, so it won't meet the same problems as all the other communities I've seen.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 11:42:01 AM »
At first I thought this community would fall quite fast but I'm glad that I was so wrong.
It has all the makings of a good community, good players, good admins and most of all amazing owners that actually care about normal players and not just elitist with who they give a damn about.

Long live Catalyst Gaming, may you go from strength to strength through good times and bad. (Hopefully not too many bad times :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 01:37:21 PM »
<3

Offline The Donowitz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 09:44:29 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwhhhh thank's raiden <3

Love the community, Admin's, and Players!

~Cheers
Never Take Life Seriously,
Nobody make's it out alive,
Anyway's.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal