Author Topic: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded  (Read 5916 times)

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:02:26 AM »
As most of you know, APB got shut down because of Realtime Worlds being in masses of debt, so 2k Games (Gamers Fist) is re-launching it as "All Points Bulletin: Reloaded" which is going to be 100% free, but I assume that there will be items which you have to buy.

Me and Raiden did play it for a while when it first came out, my brother has the beta of it right now and there are new things added like, bank robberies and there has been other stuff added... but I'll like you explore that.

I'd like to start a Catalyst Gaming kind of clan in it but I'm having doubts that there will be much people in it from here since it's an American based community and I play on the European Servers as it's closer and less hillbillys.

Message me if you are interested or you just want to add me on steam or something so when you have the game we can play or something.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 05:02:11 AM »
Yeah, those were great times, especially when we made our group leader think we were actually chicks in real life. Repetitive game but I miss it, can't wait for it again.

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 05:35:58 AM »

It's gonna be awesome, but I noticed that the game doesn't run as smooth now... 2k isn't very good at editing APB, i have a feeling that updates are gonna be like Garry's

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 05:51:36 AM »
Where did you find this out from?

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 05:57:23 AM »
I've been reading some Gamers Fists announcements and looking at some other forums.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 06:47:02 AM »
I still wish I could get a refund for the original APB. Quite ironically, digital copies were getting refunded while physical retail copies weren't, which I found kind of odd. The game got extremely boring after the first week or so anyways so, so I hope this is better.
Live free or die

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 07:05:41 AM »
I still wish I could get a refund for the original APB. Quite ironically, digital copies were getting refunded while physical retail copies weren't, which I found kind of odd. The game got extremely boring after the first week or so anyways so, so I hope this is better.

They're attempting to make it less repetitive by adding more game types like; robberies and improving level balancing so you don't go
 5 vs 2
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:07:38 AM by Rogi »

Offline The Great Milenko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 05:08:12 PM »
That game was terrible at balancing, you'd be with starting gear going up against someone with fully upgraded everything and you'd die within 2 seconds of being shot at while it took them 3 full mags to die.
I hope they do a good job at balancing

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »
I'll play with the team if you guy's show/link me how to get it.

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 03:48:46 AM »
I'll play with the team if you guy's show/link me how to get it.

Not out yet mad

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 09:57:24 PM »
Probably won't even bother trying it. Original APB was a massive letdown and I'm not expecting much better from this.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 04:48:00 AM »
I installed it and stuff I'm just waiting for those fgts to send me a beta key.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal