Author Topic: Turkey is Awesome.  (Read 3121 times)

Offline {[MR]} Heineken

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Turkey is Awesome.
« on: July 25, 2011, 01:24:38 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0</a>

Hello guys,

Since not everyone knows that I´m currently in Turkey, I´m here to make a topic about it.
I'm currently in a small city called Didim in Turkey.
Google Maps motherf*

It's a awesome city to be honest, very chill and populated with tourists, most of them from GB. Also, what makes turkey awesome is that 1 dollar equals 1,75YTL (Turkish currency), 1 euro equals 2,44 and 1 pound equals 2,86YTL. And lets say back in holland a can of coca cola is 1 euro, here it's 1 YTL, so basically everything is 50% off, unless if it's imported.

The main reason is not ''vacation'', no, actually it's because I'm here to open some shops and clubs on my own name. I've gathered enough money now so here we go. In the last week I've purchased some shops and clubs, here's some one of them. Going to buy a clothing shop tomorrow which is nearly nexto the beach club.

Nyks Beach Club

Roflwaffle, expect some donations soon.
Also, people who are interested to go to didim, contact me, I'll get you a cheap and good hotel. Also, I will personally pick you up from the airport to bring you to the hotel and then the choice is upto you, either have fun alone or let me take you to the best spots in didim.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Turkey is Awesome.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »
Sorry for nigga(necro?)-posting, but the topic isn't 2 weeks old..

@topic

Heineken, you're 17? Are you just trolling hard? Or do you really buy and own clubs in Didim?

Anyway, IF it's true (which I doubt), it sounds really nice  :)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:48:14 PM »
If this is true, please keep us updated, it sounds great, good luck

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »
He can't even pay gold member, doubt it will run properly.

Edit:
Reason: Paypal disputes(chargeback fee was 30$ + the initial 30 for gold member - will be unbanned once both fees are covered and/or reversed.)

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 12:19:27 PM »
Turkey is awesome, ive been there
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »
I was in Turkey the past two weeks, it was good, but the full time it was 40C+. Plus, if you go to Turkey, go on the Dolmus, it's so fucking fun; the Dolmus is like, the public transport. On PCP. At 80KM/H. Down alleyways. Fun fun fun

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal