Author Topic: GmodRP  (Read 11992 times)

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GmodRP
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 05:44:36 PM »
rp_amsterville

Yes yes yes yes yes. I remember playing that on hl2dm and loved it. So much passive from the shops, but we should put an npc in the un-unlockable gunshop for guns and make them expensive as balls.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 05:50:08 PM »
To those replying saying "OMG WTF U FAG WAT ABUT CRAP HEAD AND TOMASAS" so I forgot two people, you're missing the god damn point of the post!

I get the point and I totally agree. Everything you dai was true. RP is fun until you have everything, then it's boring.

No more RP servers at CG IMO.

Oh and Tomasas. I can't wait for the updates on HRP. Maybe make a thread for ideas when your almost done with your current project.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Joey Skylynx

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 04:04:41 PM »
rp_amsterville

Yes yes yes yes yes. I remember playing that on hl2dm and loved it. So much passive from the shops, but we should put an npc in the un-unlockable gunshop for guns and make them expensive as balls.

Nope. Let me just copy my quote from Facepunch.

Then you create a hierarchy, where the players whom can obtain weapons will have full control over the server, and be able too RDM without intervention. This will lead to players breaking rules such as propkilling because they will feel confined/unable to fight against people whom may oppress them under a mingey-manner.

Now... You see why you can't simply just raise/lower gun prices? You do one thing you damn another. If you honestly wish to stop people from killing one another you would lua code a system which would put wanted on anyone who kills a player regardless if a cop sees them or not. At the same time for thigns such as, "herp money makers" you would have cons. Money Printers just exploding isn't a con... A hinder yes, but not a con. Money Printers should actually make the noise of something printing, and require ink to produce cash... Likewise it should produce cash in smaller but faster amounts.

Also... Get out of modern day, and stop impending rules which restrict roleplay.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 08:16:22 PM »
New invention! LUA can remove guns! OH MY GOD.

Offline Joey Skylynx

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 11:54:10 PM »
Then you return to the reality that a majority of RP'ers can't get a hardon without guns.

Offline Ilovgmod

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 06:15:37 PM »
Then you return to the reality that a majority of RP'ers can't get a hardon without guns.
Most of them try to replace that by trolling with their fists.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal