Author Topic: Rep.  (Read 4449 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rep.
« on: September 05, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »
The ability to give someone +Rep and -Rep so we can see who the cool guys are apart from the skiddies.

Re: Rep.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 02:55:20 PM »
You can just say you like it, or what they did, it will only add a new kind of group.

Rep Whores (Thumb Whores)

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 02:59:50 PM »
They had this some time ago, resulting in everyone getting lots of - because its fun to troll

-support

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »
Put a limit on the amount youre allowed to add a day.

Offline Ilovgmod

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »
There was a rep bar on one of the other forums I used to be on, people just -rep people randomly. You can't really tell who is good from bad apart really.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 07:01:17 PM »
I can enable with the click of a mouse, but no. It's a useless feature, you people should be self motivated (and coming from an internet hipster like me, saying karma is worthless is saying something).

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 01:47:00 AM »
I can enable with the click of a mouse, but no. It's a useless feature, you people should be self motivated (and coming from an internet hipster like me, saying karma is worthless is saying something).
Giggles, you said karma is worthless!

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 01:47:20 AM »
You shouldnt have karma to decide who is better and who is worse. Its stupid.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 09:14:36 AM »
This has been suggested to many times, and being denied for to many times for the reasons Somone77 said.
This causes trolls to -rep random people because they think it's funny, or friends +rep each other even though they didn't earn it.
reputation is something you can earn mentally by doing good things. If you are really so good, you don't need to show it physically as people would notice you have a good reputation by your deeds, not by some random reputation level.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »
This has been suggested to many times, and being denied for to many times for the reasons Somone77 said.
This causes trolls to -rep random people because they think it's funny, or friends +rep each other even though they didn't earn it.
reputation is something you can earn mentally by doing good things. If you are really so good, you don't need to show it physically as people would notice you have a good reputation by your deeds, not by some random reputation level.
Well you sir have just gotten -repped in my mind ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
This is the worst system that we had at CG.

People that had a lot of rep was being idiots about it trolling people that had -rep.

Totally stupid and pointless.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 04:47:20 PM »
no, locked

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal