Author Topic: Very confused on why im being blamed  (Read 9720 times)

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Very confused on why im being blamed
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2011, 10:20:14 AM »
009 is BB's troll character. If he didn't RP so well with it I would practically void the stupidity.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »
It's a game guys, you've gotta' remember this, So If you're PK'd, Don't have a cry, Deal with it and move on. Just a game.

Stay classy San Diego.
Thanks for the pointless input, Anyhow BB told me it was voided last night till further notification about the event.

I think the whole bomb rp situation should be voided as there is no way a civi could get the materials for this and it actually work with little to no bomb wiring experience.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »
It's not being voided (by me anyway) now that RTLK posted the logs stating that it was all on you bringing the bombs into Nexus. The part 009 had in it had nothing to do with the Nexus bomb. That was the RDC bomb. You're still in trouble for bringing the bombs into Nexus. I would have amputated anyone for doing that regardless. Unless another administrator disagrees, as an administrator not directly involved in the Nexus-bomb incident (was told later) I am not voiding the PK.

Now that that is said, let's talk about the RDC mishap. The character, 009, was GRID, and did have some knowledge about diffusing bombs. No, he is not a troll character, but one I made to explore the other possible aspects of a low-ranked CP's personality. 009 does have a sense of humor and is a little more silly than the other CP's, but he is a legitimate character to see how much fun one can have while legitimately roleplaying a completely human CCA unit. Karma did the /it that had the bomb start ticking again. 009 failed to diffuse it. 009 is dead.

Penguin, I am not holding anything related to the RDC bomb against you as the RP was extremely controversial and I was involved in that one. However, I think that the PK should stand as the Nexus bomb was all on you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 01:30:33 PM by Burning Bullet »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2011, 01:54:48 PM »
It's not being voided (by me anyway) now that RTLK posted the logs stating that it was all on you bringing the bombs into Nexus. The part 009 had in it had nothing to do with the Nexus bomb. That was the RDC bomb. You're still in trouble for bringing the bombs into Nexus. I would have amputated anyone for doing that regardless. Unless another administrator disagrees, as an administrator not directly involved in the Nexus-bomb incident (was told later) I am not voiding the PK.

Now that that is said, let's talk about the RDC mishap. The character, 009, was GRID, and did have some knowledge about diffusing bombs. No, he is not a troll character, but one I made to explore the other possible aspects of a low-ranked CP's personality. 009 does have a sense of humor and is a little more silly than the other CP's, but he is a legitimate character to see how much fun one can have while legitimately roleplaying a completely human CCA unit. Karma did the /it that had the bomb start ticking again. 009 failed to diffuse it. 009 is dead.

Penguin, I am not holding anything related to the RDC bomb against you as the RP was extremely controversial and I was involved in that one. However, I think that the PK should stand as the Nexus bomb was all on you.
This incident will most likely conclude my presence on the HL2RP server as it is kind of tiresome putting up with people, I know that a lot of players had a great time rp'ing with me and I am sure I will be missed, Even though I think this whole event should have been voided as the bomb was not a threat at all, I still like some of you guys and I hope skeptik is dealed with for his attempted murder that everyone always seems to overlook,
Its been real,
Teh Penguin9

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal