Author Topic: Very confused on why im being blamed  (Read 9719 times)

Re: Very confused on why im being blamed
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »
I thought OFC were immune to PK?
Nobody is immune to pk.
Did you ever hear about Skeptik attempting murder of a Recruit, If that is going to be voided why isnt what bullshit happened to me being voided? hmm do I smell a little favoritism? Pretty sure attempted Murders is a level 1 verdict Skeptik, Why would 993 have to take a fall even when you are in the wrong.
That was OOC matters brought into IC, you roleplayed everything. And made the mistake of breaching nexus security.
Yet even then he wasn't told that the defusing was VOIDed.
If thats the case then what happened with 993 you and I should be voided as well because he had to do with the disarming of that bomb.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 11:34:58 AM »
Still need an admin not involved to authorize the PK. By the sounds of it, whoever told him to move it to the nexus wanted him to get in shit. It had to be a DvL. That's sad. Just sad.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 11:49:12 AM »
I wanna know who told him that.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 11:55:05 AM »
BB as the sectorial commander ordered the PK, thus another admin. Two units, have already faced there punishments and penguin as the delivery had faced his. I don't believe penguin was ordered to bring the bombs to the nexus however he was ordered after I had told him to get it out of my sight, to move them to RDT.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »
This brings me back to my original question. WHO ORDERED THAT A HUGE-ASS BOMB should be brought to THE NEXUS, WHERE I AM?

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »
This brings me back to my original question. WHO ORDERED THAT A HUGE-ASS BOMB should be brought to THE NEXUS, WHERE I AM?

Well I came on at the end of the rp and the highest ranking officer was a DVL but I can't remember the number sorry.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 02:49:24 PM »
My propisition: Stop the damn bombs. Every time we have a 51B threat, crap always happens, stuff gets voided, everyone is confused, no one knows what to do or is going on, were hauling the bomb everywhere over C8. Just stop.

Also, Penguin was just following orders.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 03:02:21 PM »
You know the best way to find out.

You start crewing people ass out.

You start with the DvL and give them there ass on a plate. Then you move down to the OfC and rearrange there faces and so on and so on until you find out what the hell happen and make sure those that lead to the bomb going into the nexus is sent off world after you have your private " Talk " with them.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »
I thought OFC were immune to PK?
Nobody is immune to pk.
Did you ever hear about Skeptik attempting murder of a Recruit, If that is going to be voided why isnt what bullshit happened to me being voided? hmm do I smell a little favoritism? Pretty sure attempted Murders is a level 1 verdict Skeptik, Why would 993 have to take a fall even when you are in the wrong.
That was OOC matters brought into IC, you roleplayed everything. And made the mistake of breaching nexus security.
1 bringing OOC to IC is called meta game dipshit.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 04:43:56 PM »
Unless you can find whoever ordered you to bring a bomb into the Nexus and get proof/confession, you are still in heavy violation of CCA protocol.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 04:46:24 PM »
Unless you can find whoever ordered you to bring a bomb into the Nexus and get proof/confession, you are still in heavy violation of CCA protocol.
What about Skeptik's little attempt to kill a unit that just gets overlooked because you like him, excuse me but that is complete bullshit.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »
Shouldn't have been PKed for the reasons statua stated.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2011, 04:56:43 PM »
Shouldn't have been PKed for the reasons statua stated.
Thank you rofl, During the event almost all of High Command were online I would suggest questioning them but of course nobody will step up and take the blame, I myself am not happy with the results of Skeptik getting off without a warning when it took two Units with guns drawn to stop him, It's actually a act of insubordination as the unit was not in his division thus making it even more severe as he did not have authorization from the units division to even threaten the unit with amputation.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 05:10:25 PM »
Couldn't of been a dvl, the 3 of us on were doing a sewers sweep alongside burning on his 01
what

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »
The only thing keeping you from being unPK'd (in my opinion) is the issue of WHO ORDERED YOU to take the bomb inside the Nexus.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal