Author Topic: [Locked](MOVED! SEE: Catalyst Gaming Short Story Compilation)  (Read 4400 times)

Offline Jellybelly

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm working on a compilation of fan-fiction for OCRP and HL2RP. It will also include short-stories based on whatever the writer wants it to be. I will (obviously) write some stories, but this is going to be a COMPILATION. If you like writing, contact me with a PM or simply reply to this saying you're in, and I'll give you more details. I hope to get a fairly good base of authors.

Thanks,
JWIgnatius.

(Note: By good writer I don't mean you have to be like a freakin' Stephen King, I just mean you have to spell correctly, and make coherent paragraphs and plot lines.)

Locked.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:34:10 PM by Fishy »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Are you a good writer?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »

Offline Jellybelly

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 04:01:03 PM »

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 04:09:03 PM »
People say im pretty good at writing, but youd have to stir my imagination
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:09:14 PM »
So I spawn and there's this guy in a helicopter. He starts shooting at me with the turret so I equip and RPG and shoot him down.
I then attempt to sell this RPG to a guy.
 Realising it was the fag who was attempting to RDM me with his Helicopter I shot him with the RPG after talking with him because I was in that mood at the time.
Stupid of me considering I could've recorded and waited for him to do it again.
Next thing I know I'm at the lighthouse and out of nowhere he headshots me twice with his baconbot, this person being Mr and Mrs Yo, from the Spawn point. (Obviously referring to after they have gone through that narrow alley past the stairs.)

I come out of spawn enraged at this hacking fag for NLR/RDM/Aimbotting and shoot him. But I was unsure which one was him as there were two people and I shot the Gun Dealer and Mr and Mrs Yo. Next thing I know I am at the lighthouse again and he kills me in two shots from spawn.

is that good its from harborrp

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 04:12:07 PM »
So I spawn and there's this guy in a helicopter. He starts shooting at me with the turret so I equip and RPG and shoot him down.
I then attempt to sell this RPG to a guy.
 Realising it was the fag who was attempting to RDM me with his Helicopter I shot him with the RPG after talking with him because I was in that mood at the time.
Stupid of me considering I could've recorded and waited for him to do it again.
Next thing I know I'm at the lighthouse and out of nowhere he headshots me twice with his baconbot, this person being Mr and Mrs Yo, from the Spawn point. (Obviously referring to after they have gone through that narrow alley past the stairs.)

I come out of spawn enraged at this hacking fag for NLR/RDM/Aimbotting and shoot him. But I was unsure which one was him as there were two people and I shot the Gun Dealer and Mr and Mrs Yo. Next thing I know I am at the lighthouse again and he kills me in two shots from spawn.

is that good its from harborrp

probly one of the best stories ive seen in a long time
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 04:23:30 PM »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 04:27:43 PM »
I'm in. If we get lots of stories, I'll set up a sticky in here for you.

Offline Spassy The Starsailor

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 04:28:40 PM »
I write pretty often, I write articles, editorial papers, short stories, screenplays and writing is a big hobby of mine so I can take part of this.
"Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me."

Offline Jellybelly

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 07:41:49 PM »
Okay. We have a good amount of people so far. I'm gonna set up a new thread called "Catalyst Gaming Short Story Compilation." Feel free to go ahead and post your best stories. Please put effort into them. I'm working on a fairly big one so it might be a few days before MY first one gets put up.

Good luck!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal