Author Topic: Not getting Loyalist points for doing good for the city?  (Read 1478 times)

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Not getting Loyalist points for doing good for the city?
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:10:45 PM »
Feel free to remind Civil Protection units to give you points in Local OOC (type [[ or .// before your message) for good deeds. The "handing out points policy" will be enforced, however you must take the initiative to remind units to give the points to you. If a unit fails to hand out points for actions that deserve them, report it to a High Command (OfC+) unit via forums.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:18:24 PM by Burning Bullet-OneInTheChamber »

Re: Not getting Loyalist points for doing good for the city?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:12:32 PM »
Because you need CCA that badly?
I think it's a great role as CP smackin' citizens all day etc. and you are telling me that CCA is falling apart?

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »
Im pretty pissed at the CCA right now. I once helped them break down a group of rebels, they then said, ok let me see. They killed the leader, but I did not receive anything. Now I must wait for the next appication cycle to become part of the CCA because I don't think I will be able to get Loyalist status again until the next cycle. I got mad, I was going to say it in local OCC, but I said it in regular chat, " You combine can't do your jobs!" I was then arrested for 3 cycles.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »
I am getting tired of the CCA not giving out points where they are due.

Rickroller, applications will not close unless they need to. You have all the time you need to reapply.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 07:31:09 PM »
I am getting tired of the CCA not giving out points where they are due.

Rickroller, applications will not close unless they need to. You have all the time you need to reapply.
Well thank you. a lot of admins told me to become part of the CCA because in OCRP I do tatical raids, but they don't work out to well. Thank you Burning Bullet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal